Need more active logging friends :)

Options

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Joined about the same time as you, I logged it all. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • xoveronica
    xoveronica Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am fairly new! (one week0 I am addicted to logging in my food and exercise daily. i would love some support :)
  • jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm also new (Day 3), and would love to have more active logging friends. I find it motivating as well as finding new meal and snack ideas.
  • wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just started but for my own good I will be logging every day
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've only been using the site for about 2 weeks. but i log on everyday! I love the mobile APP, makes tracking my food like a game... how far under my calorie count can I get and still be full every day. I love trying to keep all my added exorcize calories.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Been logging consistently for over 100 days, been on MFP for EVER. I still eat the same things, just less.... so I'm far from a "clean" eater.... but that was my choice, and I'm happy with it!
  • 00babyk00
    00babyk00 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    add me, I log in every day, day 3 so far!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I log daily and am new- so a bit newbie-addicted to it all....

anyone can feel free to add me! I have open diaries and I blog some here- trying to see those small changes...600 calories
  • jennynewbury
    jennynewbury Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Logged everything for 200 days as of today and no intention of stopping anytime soon :)
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I added you. I log everyday.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on here everyday and try to comment and support my friends as much as possible. I do eat almost 1900 calories a day and lift heavy weights as well as cardio! I like to have friends with similar interests!
  • kaylachristine1016
    kaylachristine1016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    every week i start strong, and every weekend i give into temptation, losing all my hard work. i need a buddy too!!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i'm here every week day :) sending request!
  • Elisac2008
    Elisac2008 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I log every day.
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Hi it is my 3rd day here and I am pretty active. Not hard for the 3rd day I know lol. I am looking for helpful and supportive friends so add me x
  • teresatt11
    teresatt11 Posts: 11
    Options
    Looks like you received allot of "adds me" but ME TOO.. anyone.. seems most of mine have bailed.. I have lost a total of 159lbs.. but plato'd and seeking help a friend gave me this and it helpsssss so much.. :)
  • kanittaj
    kanittaj Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    New to the site and have been using the app for 2 days. I love it so far. I will be logging on daily so...
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    I log everyday!! anyone can add me if they wish!!
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    HELLO, I LOG IN EVERYDAY AS WELL!!! PLEASE ADD ME..WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I will all day every day. Feel free to add.