Replies

• ekburnet
    ekburnet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend reqest ~ Elaine
  • Reneefit135
    Reneefit135 Posts: 170
    Options
    Im having the same problem. I have a lot of friends on my page now and they log but they I'm not getting much encouragement. I leave notes for them and Congrats etc... but not getting much feedback. I guess it takes time to find that right group.
  • OFFMYBUTT
    OFFMYBUTT Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log everyday (unless I am on vacation).
  • nikkibabii18
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting my diet tomorrow and am going to log on everyday! i am really bad at motivating myself so would appreciate some help! xx
  • MotivatedMom2012
    Options
    Hey all, I sent friend requests to a few of you. Then got the "you can't add more than ___ friends in 10 minutes" message. LOL I'm on here at least once a day and love to offer support and encouragement, please feel free to send me a friend request :)
  • BethlovesRene
    BethlovesRene Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I could use some more friends and encouragement as well! I've been logging everyday for about 20 days straight now
  • momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi, i just started with fitness pal today. i was down 3 lbs last week . and hope with fitness pal that i can keep this up. i find i wasn't eatting enough calories before. so now im excited that with my body by vi shakes, and my workouts and now this .. i am un stopable .. lol.... i could use a few buddies to keep me acountable... feel free to add me. .. anyother ppl in alberta canada
  • lovep90x
    lovep90x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday. Add me, too!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I've logged for 470+ days. Not everyday I can comment on each and everyone's posts. However, I definitely like to build genuine and supportive friendships. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, and I log everything, rarely is there a day that I don't log EVERYTHING I eat. I have been logging in every day for the last 246 days. Feel free to add me, I love adding people who are on daily.
  • workkoutchick96
    Options
    add mee :)
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'll do my best to help with encouragement as well! :happy:
  • nikkiw283
    nikkiw283 Posts: 90
    Options
    I just sent you a request! I am on about 87 days of logging so it look like we started around the same time. I need more supportive friends too so anyone else that logs regularly feel free to add me too :happy:
  • ladyphoebe
    ladyphoebe Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just got back on the band wagon and will be trying to log in everyday. There will probably be a week or so that I won't be able to when we move in a few weeks but as soon as we get set up I will be back to track my progress. I'm always welcoming new friends and support. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • DaniDominique
    Options
    Hello I just joined about 3 days ago, I have been logging in everyday! So I am active!! Feel free to add me! :D
  • betty001
    betty001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am here everyday. I would love to have more friends to give and get support. Adding you now.
  • Redtango76
    Redtango76 Posts: 144
    Options
    I log daily...
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday because Im part of a winning team. Feel free to add me :)
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Same here....I think having a encouraging group of friends is such a HUGE help!!!!
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I just started back up again but I do log everyday now. :)