Replies

• svazquez820
    svazquez820 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    your legs are fantastic
  • coolasafan
    coolasafan Posts: 75
    Options
    I think genetics play a small role. But all too often people just neglect legs because they aren't mirin gainz after a couple weeks. Some people who run alot of bike will be predisposed to smaller legs because they never give their legs time to rest and grow and others just neglect leg day all together...or, they are just doing it wrong...leg day should be the type of day where the first two days walking, sitting, standing should be somewhat of an inconvenience...and if its not, your doing it wrong. Tell him to increase the weight to an 6-8 rep max for more mass/muscle.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    This thread made me spit out my coffee.

BUT, I feel a need to stand up for the biologically challenged...not every man in the world is genetically predisposed to building "Rugby" legs. Some guys, no matter how hard they work, are always going to have smaller legs.....

I don't know. I have an admitted weakness for dating rugby players, and not all of them have played since they were kids (especially not the Americans) but 90% of them had awesome legs. With the right kind of work, it's possible.

Hi. I play rugby and wear cowboy hats.

Oh hi! :smile:
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    this... just made my day.
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thankfully my upper body is also small, so I match!! :drinker:
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    lol
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I think genetics play a small role. But all too often people just neglect legs because they aren't mirin gainz after a couple weeks. Some people who run alot of bike will be predisposed to smaller legs because they never give their legs time to rest and grow and others just neglect leg day all together...or, they are just doing it wrong...leg day should be the type of day where the first two days walking, sitting, standing should be somewhat of an inconvenience...and if its not, your doing it wrong. Tell him to increase the weight to an 6-8 rep max for more mass/muscle.

Thanks! I will tell him, but he really is a serious weight lifter and has an amazing upper body. His legs look great too, but they are certainly on the slender side relatively speaking and he really hates it. He may need to push more weight lower reps, but some really must be genetic. He works hard regularly and has for 15 plus years. He makes fun of guys who never work legs too. :laugh:

I do appreciate you taking my advice request seriously!:drinker:

P.S. I hate my toilet the first day or two after leg day, so I guess I am doing it right :wink:
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Your not doing it right
    1054d1270652757-alexey-lesukov-alexey-lesukov-3.jpg

I can't be the only girl who thinks the big hulk leg is completely disgusting...

Personally I am not into big bulked up legs on a guy, but I agree that the top half has to match the bottom.

This.

My husband's perfect. :love:
  • katnat12
    katnat12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! This made me laugh !
  • coolasafan
    Options

Thanks! I will tell him, but he really is a serious weight lifter and has an amazing upper body. His legs look great too, but they are certainly on the slender side relatively speaking and he really hates it. He may need to push more weight lower reps, but some really must be genetic. He works hard regularly and has for 15 plus years. He makes fun of guys who never work legs too. :laugh:

I do appreciate you taking my advice request seriously!:drinker:

P.S. I hate my toilet the first day or two after leg day, so I guess I am doing it right :wink:

Your doing it right.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    best thread i have seen all day..lol
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    best thread ever.
  • coolasafan
    Options
    24006514.jpg
  • coolasafan
    Options
    24006696.jpg
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    lol at this thread

my legs:
    3715777_8497.jpg

please excuse that tickling sensation, it's just me taking a nibble, I'll be done soon.
  • coolasafan
    Options
    24006884.jpg
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    This thread made me spit out my coffee.

BUT, I feel a need to stand up for the biologically challenged...not every man in the world is genetically predisposed to building "Rugby" legs. Some guys, no matter how hard they work, are always going to have smaller legs.....

no way. Maybe smaller than a pro bodybuilder, but ANY guy can develop some large muscular legs. Calves...thats a different story.

I had TWIG LEGS. Like 15 inches 3 years ago. Now, not so small.

Nothing huge, but bigger than most. Veins all over the quads and hammies, though this pic sucks and doesnt show it. /no brag ;)

24685495_5957.jpg

The, um, "edit" to this photo has me in stitches. However, I do have to say it took me a second to get past all that fabulous fleshiness.
  • coolasafan
    Options
    24007503.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Yes, this video made my day!! So I'm stealing it now, kthankxbai