Last bday -----> this bday. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Options

Replies

• sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words!!

For those that asked... I started MFP January 16th. I ate 1200 cals/day until early May, when I started exercising and eating back my exercise cals. I started the C25K program, and am now running 3 miles, twice a week. I also ride my bike 3-4 times a week, 9-10 miles, usually pulling my toddler in a trailer. I now longer eat back my exercise cals, and am eating 1500 cals/day because my weight loss slowed. I'm not weighing again until 8/14 (a one month break from the scale) so we'll see how this goes...
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    well done what an achievement :)
  • dueover
    dueover Posts: 18
    Options
    Happy Birthday and what a wonderful birthday present to give yourself. Health...priceless..
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    wow - you look like a different person. You've done amazing - what a great way to celebrate your birthday. Be proud - you are AWESOME!!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You have done excellent - you look amazing! I'm hoping to be at my goal weight by my 30th bday Sept 2013. What an inspiration!!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, amazing results!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great!
  • kaigausista
    kaigausista Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    wow what a transformation.... this is so inspiring! I'll be 31 next year and my goal is to get down to 140 before I turn 31. I'm currently 191lbs. Reading through your story and seeing your achievement makes me realize that yes 'I can do this'. Thanks for posting!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Nice loss !

Great looking family too - all look happy and healthy !
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    Amazing!!! Beautiful Fam!
  • britzyrose07
    britzyrose07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    my birthday is TODAY :)... but awesome job you have made a complete change in ur life and it definatly shows... thanks so much for sharing ur success and giving us all great motivation
  • thecosmichorn
    thecosmichorn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My jaw... is on the ground.

You look absolutely STUNNING! How inspiring. I started at about 198 like you, have lost about 30 and still don't feel like I see a difference. This gives me hope!!!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    happy bday
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW..you look AMAZING! Congrats on your weight loss!!

Angel
  • olik1981
    olik1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just great!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Kuddo's to both you and your fiance'!! I'm jealous of your birthday gift!! (Mind dropping a couple hints to my hubby...lol). Keep up the great work!
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
  • brendabergley
    Options
    Wow I love seeing your before and after pictures. You look great. :flowerforyou:
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    you....look...GREAT! OMG, you are so inspirational! THANK YOU for posting :)
  • ChelleFeegan
    ChelleFeegan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!