Last bday -----> this bday. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Options

Replies

• reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    You look FABULOUS. Happy Birthday!
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!! What an incredible birthday present you have given yourself. You are a stunning woman. Congrats to your fiance as well! 90lbs is great!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    you are a total hottie and could give most college girls a run for their money!!! congratulations, you look beautiful and I bet you feel great :) it's fantastic that your man is on board with you, that makes me happy when couples get healthy together. go you and way to set an example while your kids are young!
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Happy B-day! You look amazing, congrats. Please tell us the details. Any special eating plan or workout routine?
  • Nsmurphy
    Nsmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow .... you look like a different person !!! That's awsome, you look great !!!
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, you're so beautiful:) That is such an inspiring transformation!!!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    HOLY SHIZZ, SISTER!!! You are HOTTT! Happy birthday!!!
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    WOW ... you have done an amazing job and have a beautiful family ... Well done and thanks for the inspiration
  • sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thanks again!!! I seriously got chills reading all the wonderful things you have all written about me.

Polar RCX3 is a heart rate monitor, to the person who asked. The G5 is the GPS unit that goes with it - tracks, speed, distance, etc. Here is a link to a fantastic review:

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2012/04/polar-rcx3-in-depth-review.html
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference. Thanks for the very motivational post.
  • jimgatewood
    jimgatewood Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an effort you made. You must be so proud...Your family must be so proud. Fantastic!

21604338.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! BTW, you look way younger than 31. Happy Birthday & Congrats!
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Happy birthday to you :) Today is my birthday as well!
  • cherikasalzmann
    Options
    Amazing Journey, Happy Birthday and Congratulations on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, and the best present is your family being healthier for many more years to come! You and your family look fantastic!
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    :noway: 31??? :noway: I would have guessed in your early twenties!!! You look & look like you feel GREAT! Congratulations on all your hard work. Enjoy your Birthday!:flowerforyou:
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Girl my jaw dropped when I saw your current pic! (literally). You look like a completely different person!!! You are a phenomenal woman!!! Congrats to you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • mnlght535
    mnlght535 Posts: 84
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous. What an accomplishment. Congrats to you and your finance on your weight losses. Keep up the great work it's obviously paid off. Tipping my hat to you guys :)
  • gdwarkaj
    gdwarkaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations. :smile:
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!