whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I am now motivated to eventually be objectified. :D

Show some skin...I'll help you along :devil:

Give me two months I'll start posting some shoulder shots. :devil:
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    WTF I don't have any friends on my list to objectify. All my friends on here are girls :( I want to look at chiseled abs too :(

Edit: WAIT I FOUND ONE!!! lol I just added him today though so I hadn't creeped his pictures yet. Yes. Delicious. hahahaha

BTW I am open to having more muscular guys on my friends list...uhhh just for fitness inspiration purposes of course!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    How long before they add private sessions on this site? I need to make some extra money on the side. Ain't too proud.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    So much objectifying in this thread.....
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    How long before they add private sessions on this site? I need to make some extra money on the side. Ain't too proud.
    GULP! :blushing:
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    seriously ... i literally come on here to look at topless buff black men ...
    im glad im not alone!
    i like the REALLY BIG ones .... yum yum yum

That's what she said? :happy:
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options

*drool* please :)
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You guys just made my day! :bigsmile: Thank you :heart:
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Working on it...Still too small and too puffy.
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I want friends i can objectify :sad: :sad: :sad:
    Aww. There there. I'm sure all the buff guys would love to have you, um as a pal I mean
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Completely unacceptable. I for one am totally pissed off, how dare a thread like this get started. I only have my phone to look at all these gorgeous photos. Wishing I had the computer screen instead. :laugh: :wink:

Edited because my smileys have a mind of their own.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I feel dirty.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Working on it...Still too small and too puffy.

ummm...was that a joke because if that's you in your profile pic I don't think anyone here would accuse you of being small or puffy lol.
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Pardon me for saying so, but some of the profile pics that the guys have on here are HOT! I am talking about the chest and ab shots. I don't know what's wrong with me lately. :blushing: I hope I don't offend anyone, as that is not what this post is about. Just want to let you guys know that I am enjoying the visual of all your hard work. I am sure that I am not alone.

It definitely inspires to keep working to deserve such a compliment!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options
    Pardon me for saying so, but some of the profile pics that the guys have on here are HOT! I am talking about the chest and ab shots. I don't know what's wrong with me lately. :blushing: I hope I don't offend anyone, as that is not what this post is about. Just want to let you guys know that I am enjoying the visual of all your hard work. I am sure that I am not alone.

It definitely inspires to keep working to deserve such a compliment!

Uh,,,what'd you say? I was distracted by the sexiness of your picture :flowerforyou:
  • magicmike24
    Options
    Ive never heard of such a thing in my life! Women perving men!? :O
  • hyperionguy
    Options
    This thread is featured in Websters next to the definition of double standard.

So funny! If guys said the same things being spoken here, there would be throat punches left and right. lol
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Oh my ... I walk away from my post for a couple of hours to hit the gym, and look at all the fun that I come back to. All of you boys are HOTTIES! Thanks for the eye candy and keep it coming.

I certainly wouldn't mind being objectified every so often. I used to weigh 260 lbs, and nobody objectified me at that size. I am 30 lbs away from goal! Please objectify me! :flowerforyou:
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I just lurked so hard.
    Thank you!
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Have at it ladies, good for you.