Manly Physiques

Options

Replies

• sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    OMG thank you for this thread...the men are so fine~ I objectify them regularly...when I go to the gym my heart skips a beat...its hard to concentrate sometimes around all the hotness...LOL
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You rang? :wink:

15809555_6325.jpg
    oh good lord, do you want to wrestle....nekked? *creepy laugh*
    please? lol
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options

15809555_6325.jpg
    BRAVO!!!! Effing incredible work.... Sorry, I did lick the screen too :embarassed: :blushing:

Lmao I tought I was the only crazy one who licked the screen when I seen that pic!!!loll...
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options

15809555_6325.jpg
    BRAVO!!!! Effing incredible work.... Sorry, I did lick the screen too :embarassed: :blushing:

Lmao I tought I was the only crazy one who licked the screen when I seen that pic!!!loll...
    I think all the girls got a nice mental image on that one. Thank you sir that was nice.
  • britlocs
    britlocs Posts: 124
    Options

15809555_6325.jpg

I think all the girls got a nice mental image on that one. Thank you sir that was nice.

ugh,this guy makes me feel inadequate,makes me think about how far i've got to go.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

15809555_6325.jpg

ugh,this guy makes me feel inadequate,makes me think about how far i've got to go.

Haha I feel the same sometimes. Jealous and inspired. : )
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

15809555_6325.jpg

Haha I feel the same sometimes. Jealous and inspired. : )

Definitely inspired !
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    It makes me laugh that some of these guys are like "OMG....I have so much work to do!!" Umm...I'm looking at your pics and I wouldn't complain about seeing ANY of you shirtless!! Thank you for blessing my eyes. Thank you.
  • nickmast78
    nickmast78 Posts: 65
    Options
    I will be the first to say that Matt_Wild is a pu$$y....and by pu$$y, I mean that I'm totally jealous that I don't look like that!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    It makes me laugh that some of these guys are like "OMG....I have so much work to do!!" Umm...I'm looking at your pics and I wouldn't complain about seeing ANY of you shirtless!! Thank you for blessing my eyes. Thank you.

Yes yes yes! You all look quite lick-able! Mmmmm ....

LMFAO
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Aware of Matt's premier swole.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    All I know is that my daily news feed is filled with male friends, most of who are shirtless, and it's hard not to think impure thoughts as I'm happily married. But yay for eye candy!! :laugh:
  • chrisbcreme1
    chrisbcreme1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This post had me rollin in laughter :) I should start another post about these women in bikinis in the profile! Thats extra motivation to stay in the gym daily
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    I need some good guy candy today......BAD. lol
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Now simmer down girls, how dare you treat men like sex objects.... :tongue:
    How dare you keep on drooling on our round *kitten* :laugh:

Blush. I mean, who me?
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member