Tips for a small waist

Options
I was watching Dr. Oz and he had some amazing tips for a small waist.

1) Eat dried pumpkin seeds before eating a big meal, it reduces inflammation in the body

2)Take white bean extract - it's a supplement that blocks absorption of carbs & it reduces your chances of developing excess belly fat. Start out by taking 500mg of white bean extract each day before a big meal. You can later on increase it to 2x daily.

I just wanted to share that with you all.

Xoxo

Replies

• MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow that's super helpful. Just the other day I saw Dr Oz say that you could spot reduce thigh fat by slathering your legs with chum and diving into shark infested waters. The more you know right.
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Thats awesome
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Don't trust everything Dr. Oz or who ever says.
    It isn't always true, he just promotes the "fad" diets a lot.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Wow that's super helpful. Just the other day I saw Dr Oz say that you could spot reduce thigh fat by slathering your legs with chum and diving into shark infested waters. The more you know right.

^^ :laugh:

I cant stand dr. oz. lol
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Just choked on my water.....LOL
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Stopped reading as soon as I saw that it was Dr. Oz. The guy is an uber endorsed quack.
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options

LOL! And I actually did laugh out loud!
  • wee_emski
    wee_emski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I remember my partner took some dieting aids that had that white bean extract. They worked while he took them, but as soon as he stopped he just put the weight back on. And they were kind of pricey lol!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    oh no she said the 2 worst words on this site...."Dr. Oz"

filessharenatorcom_YG6vv_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s320x240-181195.gif
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't take too much stock in what "doctor" oz says...
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I read up on white bean extract and nothing he claimed it does is actually true, don't take me 100% on that though...
  • classictoaster
    Options

fkldjsa;fd i can't stop laughing omg
  • momof2TONI
    momof2TONI Posts: 116
    Options
    I've heard that before about the white bean extract but I haven't been able to find it.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    oh no she said the 2 worst words on this site...."Dr. Oz"

filessharenatorcom_YG6vv_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s320x240-181195.gif

Exactly what I thought when I opened this thread but I am don't have any fun pics.

And bawahahahah at the thigh reducing tip.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options

Oh no you didn't?

I think he also said you could use pirahna's or alligators to achieve the same effect. :laugh:

Seriously though while Dr.Oz has some useful information, you should take what he says with a grain or two of salt.

He is an MD and is better educated than I am... but some suspect he is also a corporate shill and that his opinion may be available for negotiation.
  • MelissaAnn1983
    MelissaAnn1983 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Totally trying that.
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    My fiance pointed out that Dr. Oz is a toucher and now he kind of creeps me out. He almost always has only female audience members come up for a demonstration and then he touches their shoulder/arm/hand/back/etc repeatedly ... there are men in that audience too but they rarely get invited up to the stage!
  • cbferriss
    cbferriss Posts: 122
    Options

You Rock!!!!
  • TheGoalDigger
    TheGoalDigger Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well hey, i'm only writing the tips he gave.
    I'm not sure if it works because I never tried it. If it works for you then fine
    I personally wouldn't take the white bean extract, i'm just not a fan of pills
    I would rather try the dry pumpkin seeds
  • mary_kate23
    mary_kate23 Posts: 156
    Options
    hey, she's trying to be helpful, why does everyone have to attack? I thought we were here for support?