Tips for a small waist

Options

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    oh no she said the 2 worst words on this site...."Dr. Oz"

filessharenatorcom_YG6vv_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s320x240-181195.gif
    lmao! Nom Nom!
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow that's super helpful. Just the other day I saw Dr Oz say that you could spot reduce thigh fat by slathering your legs with chum and diving into shark infested waters. The more you know right.

Oh- thank goodness you posted that- I was looking for a tip that would painfully remove things. Almost as helpful as the extract that inhibits the absorption of carbs (with which I have a problem with) Next time I see a shark, I'll think of you. Thanks! (mental eyeroll)
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Thought I was supposed to take raspberry ketones?
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Who the hell is Dr. Oz?
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Wow that's super helpful. Just the other day I saw Dr Oz say that you could spot reduce thigh fat by slathering your legs with chum and diving into shark infested waters. The more you know right.

^ See now this is good.
  • TheGoalDigger
    TheGoalDigger Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    hey, she's trying to be helpful, why does everyone have to attack? I thought we were here for support?

Lol, Trust me i'm not offended in any way.
    We all have our own ways to lose weight and if 1 out 100 users can find my post useful, that's fine with me.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I was watching Dr. Oz and he had some amazing tips for a small waist.

Oh God I love Dr Oz!

I do not like that Sam-I-am!
    Do you like green eggs and ham?
    I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
    I do not like green eggs and ham.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My tips for a small waist:

Be genetically predispositioned to carry fat somewhere besides your abdomen.
    Lift weights.
    Eat at a calorie deficit.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

I didn't hear chum. I heard it was the menstrual blood of virgins, but definitely sharks.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options

LOL
  • TheGoalDigger
    Options

Us ladies don't really need to do that, we can just wait for TOM lol
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options

I think I love you.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is a bundle of crap.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    What happens if I take raspberry ketones and bean extract at the same time?
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options

you die.
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thanks girly for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • TheGoalDigger
    Options
    Seems like everyone shared something in common, that Dr. Oz's tips don't really mean a thing. I never really knew that but now I better not to take everything he says seriously. My point is, why does he need to go on television and spread false tips around :grumble:

I'll stick to my usual workouts and clean eating ... Since his tips are not that good, any tips or exercise for the waist area.
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

:love:
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

you die.

LOL