What is something you love....

Options
...but isn't a great choice for trying to live a healthy lifestyle?

Mine is reece's cup blizzards and sundaes. Tonight I found a much better caloric choice - a weight watcher individual chocolate ice cream cup with a tbsp of natural pb. It definitely satisfied my craving :) Not something I can eat everyday but it was a good start for when I want something awful for me.

Replies

• rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I love to sleep!
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    I love an adult beverage! however, I stay away from them until the weekends (not every one) and i limit myself.
  • Jennlock2003
    Options
    Me too -- I have really cut my drinking back now that I'm back on the wagon of healthier eating.
  • nikkibabii18
    Options
    chocolate, loads of it haha, typical eh :)
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Enormous plates of pasta, and alcohol. When I was a competitive dancer, I ate pasta like nobody's business, but it was fine because I was young with a super metabolism and I was really, really active. Now, I try to exercise better portion control with pasta and I hardly ever get it at restaurants (when a few years ago that would be my number one choice). As a college student, alcohol is a big part of my lifestyle and I'm going to try and cut down on that a lot when I go back to school in August.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    My moms chicken and dumplings.. It's loaded with starches and bad fats and sodium... But it's the best food ever! I found the recipe and I'm going to try to see what I can do to make it healthier.
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Beer.
  • lollyish
    lollyish Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Cannot resist chocolate.
    It is my biggest weakness.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Food wise, hmm... potatoes used to be but I'm finding my fitter bod to be enough incentive to pass.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    York peppermint patties - but I am staying away from them for the time being.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Binging on cereal.
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels! And crisps (kettle chips are the best, ugh).
  • StephiePop
    StephiePop Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Chips (mainly doritos.. my weakness!)
    Nutella
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Vodka.

And it loves me right back.
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between pasta and rice. I'm currently working on practicing moderation/portion control with them. Some days when we have either dish for dinner I can do well with it, sometimes I'm not.
  • ironicusername
    Options
    Bacon. Bacon cheeseburgers. Anything with bacon and or cheese. Fried things. Doughnuts. Cheesecake. Cake in general. Nutella. I don't ever buy Nutella. I will eat the whole container at once. Haven't had it in years. lol
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    chocolate :)
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Pizza,chips, donuts,poptarts, cheeseburgers will always be my top 5 even if I don't eat them anymore.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Pizza rolls from Gumby's Pizza.

I could live off those things!
    But, alas, they aren't the healthiest option. I haven't had them in months :(
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    -- Junior Mints
    -- Chips & dip
    -- Cheese & crackers
    -- Bread. Bread. Bread!
    -- Chocolate milk
    -- Starbucks frappaccinos!
    -- Steak and cheese (extra cheese)
    -- McDonalds 2 cheeseburger meal w/ Lg fries
    -- Any sort of calzone, delicious.