Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Potato chips with dip. Yum!
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and cheese (although not together)

I substitute light or non-fat cheese now (if I really need it) and I will only have ice cream as Sugar Free Yogurt from a yogurt shop (usually only about 4 ounces)...and that happens maybe once every two or more months :(
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I have a massive thing for potato chips!
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    I love to cook....I am good at it too. :D

and I love wine. :D
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, chocolate and cake.
    I have a little something everyday, about 20% of my daily intake, to stop me going on an all out binge every week or so.
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Cheese.
    Any cheese.

I'm working on trying to have 'cheese free' days, not so successful so far. :blushing:

Surprisingly, the longer I keep up this whole fitness and healthy eating thing, the things that I used to crave (and binge) and was so afraid to give up are not necessarily the things that really tempt me now!
  • kellyreynolds14
    Options
    It is always something different, but recently it has been peanut butter! If it is in the house, I will not be staying within my calorie range. Just can't stop.

Peanut butter chocolate cups. Mmmmm, so yummy. Also cheesy nachos.
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I love an adult beverage! however, I stay away from them until the weekends (not every one) and i limit myself.

Ditto!! I usually do quite well during the week, take away the special occasion. That and pizza, cheesy gooey pizza!!!
  • jwillie76
    jwillie76 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Funny most post are about food. Oh I love that too but also love :

Weekends
    The smell of rain
    Reading
    Sleeping
    Flowers
    Pedicures
    The color blue
    Coffee
    My grandbabies

And I could go on and on.....
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Cherry cheesecake and brownies...dangit now I want some!!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Beer! I haven't had more than 3 Bud Selects in ages! I am sooo gonna hit the buffet and get tanked once I hit my goal! Whos with me for this? Should be next Friday if I stay on track! HoOt!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    my husband... he's obsessed with ordering food, or going out to eat. I'm getting better the more i'm used to my diet changes, but it's still hard. Sometimes I really really want that burger! I had some BK today, almost 700 calories for my lunch alone. Still came in under goal though =)
  • AllDIVA
    AllDIVA Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well that is a long list...LOL Cheese cake, key lime pie, My made from scratch home made peach cobbler, home made from scratch banana pudding.. Mac and cheese homemade in over of course. sweet potato pie bread bread bread.... home made rolls and cornbread. I love to cook and eat unfortunately! LOL i should stop now i am making myself hungry! rofl
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Too many...depending on my mood: cookies, french fries, chocolate wrapped candies...sometimes I simply want to eat more, even just my healthy salad or turkey breast meat.
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    crab rangoons or a chinese buffet.. both, lol .
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Real beer, proper ale.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    My mom's homemade cheesy potato soup! (bbut I amost never have it we live states apart)

I wil have to put: homemade 'york'' peppermint patties on my list.. but maybe they are a teeny bit not as bad as store bought...LOL.
    and too many of my son's freshly baked soft pretzels with butter...LOL
    York peppermint patties - but I am staying away from them for the time being.
  • lasteever
    lasteever Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Booze and pop! Until I stopped drinking, I had no idea how much alcohol I was consuming and how much it was a part of my life.

I also love, love, love pop, and am having such a hard time cutting it out.
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    A good IPA.....maybe 2...or 3
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I love Twisslers,Strawberry cheese quake(Dairy Queen Blizard):drinker: Ausbach and coke..,Animal cookies(wal marts) and frosted animal crackers, Blimpies Best on marble rye,Horses and riding with my hubby on the motorcycle. Much much more..LOL:flowerforyou: