5'4" and aiming for 115-120 lbs! Similar goals?

Options

Replies

• ThaiMunkey
    ThaiMunkey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, currently 129 lbs, shooting for 115. Add me if you would like. ;) I'm an excellent motivator.
  • ActiveYogi
    ActiveYogi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2 and aiming for 115-117. Feel free to friend me! :)
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    im 5'3" currently 114 feel free to add me :)
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hi i think 133 is a suitable weight for u now, i want to get to 145 .... or 10 st 7 will be tuff i no, not been that since i was 16/17 im nearly 47 now ... and not very active as such as i have rhemautoid arthritis and have had 2 operations and one only in january ... good luck to you x:drinker:
  • TraToy
    TraToy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yup...that would be me! I'm 5'4, CW is 132, GW is 120! :D
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"...currently 135 and hoping to get to about 120-125!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal right now is 130. Once I get there, we'll see where I go. Bigger goal is to tone and build more muscle. Feel free to add me.

Wendy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/WendyFitMom
  • momtokayla
    momtokayla Posts: 13
    Options
    I am 5'4" and looking to get under the 120's :smile:
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and aiming for 120, so I'm pretty close to you. Feel free to add me!
  • sab53
    sab53 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm aiming too high now after reading these... I'm 5'5" and am aiming for 125...
    If anything I would say 125 is a bit low.. But that is my honest and opinion but only my opinion if that makes sense.
    x

I agree. Obviously people carry their weight differently, and 125 may look huge on some and small on others.

I have up until about 3 years ago always been very active, I have a lot of muscle under this fat, and at 125 I am skiiiinnnyy. :laugh: 130 is a very healthy looking weight for me, especially since I am top heavy. Hell, even at 144 I do not look "big" but I am bigger than I am comfortable with.

I agree with the above. Every person's body is made of different compositions, proportions, and sizes. I'm 5'3" with a starting weight of 145 lbs. and a goal weight of 130. Being of medium build, getting any smaller seems unrealistic to me at this point, although I plan to re-evaluate when I get there. Even at 145 I didn't look big, just slightly pudgy. Now, at 138, I look pretty healthy. I just have the goal of getting closer to the center of my healthy BMI range. Good luck to all in his or her personal endeavors!
  • notthatway
    Options
    5'1 aiming for 110 lbs for now. similar "goal-ed" members feel free to add :)
  • ytfelmi
    ytfelmi Posts: 47
    Options
    add me if you wish! I am 5'5" 120-125 would be GREAT but I'd be happy with 130. Right now I am 145ish

Sounds close to me! I'm 5'4 3/4.. Haha. Just got down to 148, and set my mfp goal for 130. Lowest I've been since high school was 127, and felt like I still needed to drop about 10lbs. I know muscle changes things though, and I'm really trying to tone this time around. I just know that if I got back down to that size, and was TONED, I'd be happy at whatever weight my body has for me there. :]

Every body is different though. The friend I'm losing weight with right now says her goal is to be where I'm at NOW.. which for her, might be perfect. I'm not too concerned with the number, but with where I'm comfortable.
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    5'6" aiming for 120-110. Feel free to add me :)
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    5"3 aiming for 115, but as long as I don't jiggle I'll be happy at whatever weight :)
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Same height and same goal! But currently I weight 155. Add me if you wish'
  • lytleange
    lytleange Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 4'9.5" and aiming for 110. About 15 pounds to go.
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3, 113 pounds, and aiming for 107 (what a website says I would need to weigh to get down to 17% body fat). My weight loss is sloooow, like an average of 1-2 pounds per MONTH. But I am confident I'll get there.
  • aprilt83
    aprilt83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking to lose weight, but my goal is a muscular and healthy 120ish lbs! I'm 5'3".

Add me, I'm new here and I need tips and motivation!
  • ikkledevil
    ikkledevil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi Just joined today height 5,4 age 39 weight 173lbs male looking to get back into shape after quitting smoking and putting on the lbs looking to trim down to 135lbs -145lbs.... seems a long way off today ...add me !!
  • tpringle24
    tpringle24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HI im 5 3ish close to 5 4 currently 132 aiming for 115-120