Options

Replies

• Scarletfire1970
    Scarletfire1970 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! You look great!
  • mazonumaru
    Options
    Wow!!! how did you do that...You are awesome...I just can't seem to stay on track or keep motivated and everything gets in my way. Not to mention that I need to bring my food that is where I seem to be lagging...I'm just frustrated now because I am so big I am miserable and hate myself right now. My back hurts and I'm so out of breath...Gosh..its got to get better. I will down at the gym at 1:30pm today. I've been trying to find some local partners but I can't get anyone to join me. so that is why I'm here but its a lot of computer work. Hard to stay on track also through a computer.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Huge Accomplishment!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! how did you do that...You are awesome...I just can't seem to stay on track or keep motivated and everything gets in my way. Not to mention that I need to bring my food that is where I seem to be lagging...I'm just frustrated now because I am so big I am miserable and hate myself right now. My back hurts and I'm so out of breath...Gosh..its got to get better. I will down at the gym at 1:30pm today. I've been trying to find some local partners but I can't get anyone to join me. so that is why I'm here but its a lot of computer work. Hard to stay on track also through a computer.

Are you committed? Commitment makes no excuses, commitment just does it! It's not meant to be easy, if it were easy everyone would be doing it. This has been the hardest thing I think I have ever done my entire life. It takes Commitment, determination, and support. You do need support. Even if that just comes from the computer. Don't wait for someone to join you, do it for yourself. If I waited for someone to join me, I'd still be as big as I was a year ago. Now since I have started and really stuck to it, my mom is doing it now, she's down 35lbs and she is 55yrs old. She still has a long ways to go but she is determined. It's a mind game, you have got to take control over your mind first. When your mind tells you, that you can't go anymore, you have to tell it to shut up and then show it up. Eventually you'll push yourself into doing things you thought you'd never be able to do.

I never in my entire life thought I'd wear a bikini, I never in my entire life thought I'd be doing the real pushup's, I can do 60 of them, its a fight but I can do them. You have to push yourself and only you can do it. I can support people all day long, but in the end, the results they get are up the how hard they work at it.
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Looking hot mama!!! Hahahahaha...
    No seriously. Great results. amazing. Beautiful....
    The most beautiful eyes on MFP....

19747159.png
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Looking hot mama!!! Hahahahaha...
    No seriously. Great results. amazing. Beautiful....
    The most beautiful eyes on MFP....

19747159.png

Oh wow, well thank you :)

Thank you everyone else as well.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    You look fantastic! Where that bikini to the pool!

Lol thanks but still not sure I could wear it in public for people who know me in real life. We'll see what I look like by September, which will be my year for logging in every day and my family reunion. I hope that I'll be bikini ready for my confidence to wear one, if so that'll be awesome. I have a ton of family that haven't seen me since I was my biggest. So they still remember me as that fat girl lol.
  • carolyn002
    carolyn002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done, well done, well done!

Your comment about it being MY CHOICE is so right. It is up to me to decide what I want in my life!

Thankyou for your insight and encouragement.

The best of good wishes for the future - I'm sure after what you have accomplished - anything will be like putty in your hands - YOU can achieve anything you want to. CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Rockin it!!!

Great job!
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    amazing! you look beautiful :)
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • cqueenbee12
    cqueenbee12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how proud you are to show your tiger stripped belly... I have one too, and I personally hate mine, not ready to show it yet!!!!

LOL thanks but I think I've just come to far to not show something for it lol. if I can't get them to go almost invisible when I'm done then I will go have them removed.
    you're just a tiger who has earned her stripes! wear it proudly hun! it looks great!
  • missconceitedme
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! You look amazing!! If I looked as good as you do now, I would deff rock that bikini :-) Great work hun!!
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    You look great! Great job!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Well done, well done, well done!

Your comment about it being MY CHOICE is so right. It is up to me to decide what I want in my life!

Thankyou for your insight and encouragement.

The best of good wishes for the future - I'm sure after what you have accomplished - anything will be like putty in your hands - YOU can achieve anything you want to. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thanks but I don't think I'll actually believe that till I hit my ultimate goal lol. For whatever reason it seems like hitting my 130's is really hard, I get so close then I do something stupid lol. Hoping Monday reads 139. I've changed my eating habits up this week, going to break my sugar addiction, even if it kills me.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! You look amazing!! If I looked as good as you do now, I would deff rock that bikini :-) Great work hun!!

We went to the pool yesterday, I almost wore it but I chickened out, then seen a woman down there probably at my starting weight, wearing a bikini, and wondered why in the world I have such little confidence in wearing it out of the house. I felt awkward in the tankini I wore lol.
  • jenmarqueiro
    jenmarqueiro Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing!!! For a year or so worth, thats incredible =) really well done to you! Great to read such amazing success stories, makes me really want to achieve :smile:
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    You should be so proud!!!! Wear it girl you look fantastic!!!!
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    You look like a completely different person.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!