Whats for lunch?

Options
2»

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Calie, how is Sammy? :happy: I have a Jack too!

Hi LOLO , i know how much you love your LOLO. Jack russells are so smart tnd so cute and human like. He knows rverything we are going to do like he can read our mind. We have been bless with Sammy for 4 years. I am keeping an eye on the weather watching for a break to go walking with him.
    He loves his walking and going in the car. And he loves u as much as we love him. But he is a momma boy. of Course.
    Your lunch sounds good. Have a nice day.

It's so funny you say it's like he can read your mind. We always say Lois knows what we are talking about and what we are doing or getting ready to do. She definitely knows our/her routine. She knows when it's Monday. She's sooooo tired on Monday mornings, like a person, it's hilarious!
  • TJFreeman
    Options
    3oz. chicken breast
    1 non fat cheese slice
    two slices tomato on wheat bread

20 Special K Crackers

I eat this almost everyday for lunch. I love it for some reason.

Oh I added an apple today too.

I absolutely LOVE those Special K Crackers!!! They make a great snack and you get so many!
  • Ripgirl
    Ripgirl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    2 cups sweet baby greens
    1 green onion, chopped
    1/4 cup black beans
    2 tbsps tortilla strips
    1 feta stuffed jalapeno, chopped
    balsamic dressing

haven't tried it yet, but it looked good when i put it together this morning!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    hmm my lunch was kinda small but really filled me up and was delish...
    1 cup steamed brocolli w. 1 slice monterrey jack cheese melted (yum)
    1 small activia fiber low fast yoghurt (strawberries n cereal) w. 1 sliced banana

yum
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Lunch today is

2 slices of Sara Lee 45 calorie bread
    5 slices of Roast Beef
    and a little mustard

Oh and a peach on the side.
    YUM
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm having some left overs from last night. I have about 4 ounces of strip steak, little bit of sweet potato, and salad. YUM!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all.

I had a homemade slider. apple.
    Calie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Lunch will be tuna salad on whole wheat english muffin toasted. greek yogurt. and strawberries.

Calie
  • amberc1982
    Options
    I have a can of Campbell's Select Harvest Savory Sausage & Vegetable soup. I was running late this morning so I had to grab something fast.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    a turkey wrap......1 low carb tortilla/wrap ......2oz of the dryest cut turkey available.....1 slice of american cheese...lettuce...tomato.....salt and pepper yummmos
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I have a can of Campbell's Select Harvest Savory Sausage & Vegetable soup. I was running late this morning so I had to grab something fast.

Good morning ambeck, I was out at target yesterday. They have coffee shops out there. Let me know when you will be there and I can meet you there sometime.Calle.
  • amberc1982
    Options

Good morning ambeck, I was out at target yesterday. They have coffee shops out there. Let me know when you will be there and I can meet you there sometime.Calle.

Good morning neighbor. I was going to go to Target this weekend to look for Christmas stuff for my son but my plans of course have been changed. :frown: I will let you know when I do go so we can meet up for coffee. :happy:
  • shannarunner
    Options
    can I come to your house for lunch that sounds absolutely devine.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I have combine the breakfast, lunch, dinner threads as one. Here is the link it should be easier to find the thread. Let me know what you think? Calie

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/68525-whats-for-breakfast-lunch-dinner
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Spicy Italian from Subway.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    big salad with 4oz of BBQ turkey breast (from the biggest loser cookbook ) YUMMMMY
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    This has been change to Whats for Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner????????
    Here is the link Thankd you
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/68525-whats-for-breakfast-lunch-dinner