Low Carbers - what do you eat for lunch?

Options
124»

Replies

• Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    My favs..

Romaine lettuce(or butter lettuce) with roast beef...cheese..mayo and mustard..or cream cheese...takes some fine tuning to eat it not messy..

2 cans tuna..bed of spinach with rasp vinaigrette dressing..with par cheese..

English cucumbers with egg salad(yes..sounds weird..but great for dipping)

Flat out bread..is another great resource...if you want a more bread option from time to time..the multi grain with flax seed.. 17 grams carbs..you can warm it..and it doesnt fall apart like a tortilla for example would...
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    I've been enjoying egg salad in a lettuce wrap. I looooove egg salad and its basically as low carb high protein as you can get. Don't just make egg salad though, throw some spices into it like chili powder & pepper.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    My lunch tends to look like breakfast as I don't get hungry until mid-morning and the first meal is a light one.

So usually 4 extra large eggs scrambled with cheese, much bacon, spinach and covered in tabasco and cayenne pepper.

If I wasn't working from home then I'd pack some combination of cheese, meaty leftovers, raw nuts and boiled eggs.

Maybe some salad if I'm feeling heathy ;)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Some great ideas here (except sushi? Really? All that rice? Sashimi maybe, that raw fish one)