I don't understand why you don't understand

Options

Replies

• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how you got that mustache to stand up like that.

I flirted with it, turned the damn thing right on. Now I can't get it to go back down again.
  • ANB22
    ANB22 Posts: 64
    Options
    LMAO

did i misunderstand that you dont understand why i don't understand but u understand and you know i understand we just chose not to understand...... understand?
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    I don't understand what you don't understand those who don't understand; what's to understand anyway ?
    I like your mustache. Is it a real one ?

totally, ripped it right off the guys face..........he was pissed but he can always grow another one

think of the movie bedazzled :laugh: ewwww that scene makes my butt cheeks clench
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    HAPPYNEWYEAR.jpg

party time !
  • Yellabutterfly05
    Yellabutterfly05 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    LOL good point
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I don't understand what you don't understand those who don't understand; what's to understand anyway ?
    I like your mustache. Is it a real one ?

totally, ripped it right off the guys face..........he was pissed but he can always grow another one

I don't understand facial hair envy.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I dont understand why the rain doesn't fall up and the sun sets in the west.
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I don't understand magnets
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    HAPPYNEWYEAR.jpg

party time !

I don't understand why you would exploit your lizard like that. Lizards are people, too!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    What they are really saying is, "I don't understand why anyone would think differently than I do because i know I am right?" You can apply that to any subject, politics, sports, religion, climate change, etc.

It is basically our engrained narcissism that makes it hard for us to believe anyone might have an opinion different from our own because we know we are right.

THIS!
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    I don't understand magnets

yeah why can't they all just get along
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    What they are really saying is, "I don't understand why anyone would think differently than I do because i know I am right?" You can apply that to any subject, politics, sports, religion, climate change, etc.

It is basically our engrained narcissism that makes it hard for us to believe anyone might have an opinion different from our own because we know we are right.
    *ingrained narcissism
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options

*ingrained narcissism

Thank you. Original post corrected (I suck at spelling).
  • erinkwr
    erinkwr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am going to pretend I totally get what you are saying...
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I dont understand why people schedule conference calls for 3pm on a Friday afternoon! Can I retire now?

This, or 7am monday morning conference calls. I don't care if you're in Singapore or Thailand...
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

*ingrained narcissism

Thank you. Original post corrected (I suck at spelling).
    Sorry. I was playing. Both spellings are actually acceptable. I just couldn't resist correcting the phrase "engrained narcissism" with something. (bored at work)
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    I am going to pretend I totally get what you are saying...

that's how I feel when someone tries to explain a Jackson Pollock or Matthew Barney Exhibit
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why I can't win the lottery and why there isn't a magic diet pill that I take at night and wake up the next morning looking like a freaking Disney Princess or better yet a Victoria's Secret Angel:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh:flowerforyou:
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options

I flirted with it, turned the damn thing right on. Now I can't get it to go back down again.
    That's what happens..... LOL!!!
  • Grimmerick
    Options

That's what happens..... LOL!!!

maybe a bucket of ice water will cool it's jets