I'm British and I can safely say I have never eaten spotted ****!! :tongue:
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    their treacle sponge is out of this world, havnt had it in sooo long :( lol
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    As a Brit, let me throw a spanner in the works here & mention having spotted **** after my friend knocked me up in the morning! :bigsmile: :laugh: wahahaha!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    As a person with freckles, I have to ask, "What's wrong with a little Spotted d*ck?"
  • KateL1969
    KateL1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    A MFP friend of mine asked me what Marmite was teh other day because it was in my foof diary. There is a very funny advert for it as people have strong views on its taste...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFLHialhZ8c
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    We also eat *kitten* x Really If I knew how to post pics I'd show you x heres a link to a recipie though www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/faggotswithoniongrav_3899

Wait, I thought y'all smoked *kitten*... not ate them. :laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    The ethnic shop down the road from me sells c0ck(erel) soup too, I think its a Polish thing. Also Spotted Richard is bliming lovely with some Bird's custard......nom

What kind of British accent are we doing here? Us Southern fairies sound nothing like Northeners :wink:

What ever we hear off of movies or BBC America. :laugh:
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The ethnic shop down the road from me sells c0ck(erel) soup too, I think its a Polish thing. Also Spotted Richard is bliming lovely with some Bird's custard......nom

What kind of British accent are we doing here? Us Southern fairies sound nothing like Northeners :wink:

I was trying so hard to read this in a British accent. Couldn't think for the life of me what that'd sound like this. But then I realised I'm reading it in my scouse accent!