Options
    I weigh myself every saturday morning, and sometimes wednesday as well
  • gehanjawdat
    Options
    Daily :happy:
  • annie55596
    annie55596 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, sometimes more than once a day. it's crazy but i cant help it!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Yep. Multiple times.
    I have a wifi scale that charts my weight - I like to see the fluctuations. It's like I'm my own science project :)
    Are you my long-lost twin? I like watching how my weight will climb or stay steady for two weeks, and then, almost overnight, new low weight!
  • shirleyisblessed
    shirleyisblessed Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday because, if I don't weight has a tendency to sneak up on me. I know there are going to be ups and downs, so it doesn't bother me to see small gains and loss. But, if I don't weigh myself, I don't know what I did that may have contributed to any weight gain vs loss.
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I just got a digital scale last week and have been weighing everyday. I fluctutate a lot day to day and between morning and night. I just mentally discard any weight over my starting weight and keep the lowest. I would have missed my lowest this week if I had waited a full 7 days to weigh-in. On my official weigh-in morning I was up .6!

I am sure as the novelty of the scale, food and exercise plan wears off - I will weigh myself less often.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Every single day! I'm not OCD about anything but the scale. I'm not gonna lie....I even weighed myself at 2:00 a.m. this morning when I got up to use the restroom. I know I know....CRAZY!:noway:
  • stephdg89
    stephdg89 Posts: 37
    Options
    I have done it every day for years. I'm not obsessed, I just like to know. And I don't worry about fluctuations. I have been doing it for so long (like since highschool) so I know my body very well and what I did to cause a fluctuation. If there are no reasons why it should be up I adjust my diet and workouts to get it going back down.
  • jwow_
    jwow_ Posts: 5
    Options
    I used to weigh myself multiple times a day, and would get discouraged every time I looked at the scale. I realized that it's not about the number, it's about how you feel and look.
    I try to weigh myself once a week, at the same time. It just makes me feel better I guess.
  • paulvt65
    paulvt65 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm not OCD about anything but the scale.

It's CDO. You must put the letters in their correct order. :wink:
  • LouiseRose92
    LouiseRose92 Posts: 112
    Options
    I weigh myself several times a day, as long as you expect to get heavier during the day it's fine. It keeps me motivated!
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yes, my scale has ounces in .2 increments, I love it, it keeps me motivated to weigh every day.

I weigh every morning after using the bathroom and naked and I also weigh at night before bed naked. It keeps me accountable and I can judge how I did for the day. I don't obsess over it, I am the kind of person who will gain weight if I don't keep watch on the numbers.
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day, but understand that my weight will fluctuate throughout the week. I only record my weight when I hit a new low.

I really like having a scale that tells partial pounds. Mine goes in .2 increments.

THIS^^^^^^
  • sunshinesquared
    Options

^^Huh?
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I do it once every morning after I poop (if I can go grrrr). If I did it more I would go NUTS my weight can fluctuate up to 4lbs in a day swear....that's always been my diet killer so I don't do it anymore.
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Weighing is part of my daily routine, but I do not fret if it goes up sometimes
  • sunshinesquared
    Options
    I do it once every morning after I poop (if I can go grrrr).

This made me LOL!!!!!! Love it!
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yes, every morning, and a lot of times at night too. I don't freak out over fluctuations though...I actually find them interesting...

^^ This is me too! I know there will be fluctuations and don't worry about them.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options

But then the letters don't line up with the words- and that really bug someone with OCD, I bet...LOL
  • shelk76
    shelk76 Posts: 58
    Options
    i weigh myself every morning, i gain weight when i don't..not sure why this is but i guess i am conscious of what i eat and aware of the weigh in the next morning. Mine is an addiction, i have to do this!