is it wrong???

Options
i am married. but i love love love to flirt. it makes me feel good and sexy. so is it wrong?

Replies

• sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    lol It depends on the level of flirting. If you wouldn't want your husband to do it, then you shouldn't. I don't think there's anything wrong with the typical, friendly flirting though. Sometimes you don't even realize you're doing it. It's especially easy to accidentally do when you're talking to strangers on the internet haha. I'm totally guilty of that. In my opinion it depends on what you're saying. If you're just giggling and saying they look good, whatever. If you're telling them you want to bang them silly...that's bad haha. That's just my humble opinion though!!
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options
    lol It depends on the level of flirting. If you wouldn't want your husband to do it, then you shouldn't. I don't think there's anything wrong with the typical, friendly flirting though. Sometimes you don't even realize you're doing it. It's especially easy to accidentally do when you're talking to strangers on the internet haha. I'm totally guilty of that. In my opinion it depends on what you're saying. If you're just giggling and saying they look good, whatever. If you're telling them you want to bang them silly...that's bad haha. That's just my humble opinion though!!
    i agree with you. i just like the eye candy on here
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i vote no. unless you're doing it in a way that would make your man look like a chump.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    ^^Agree with her. There are limitations. When you start to question your actions, I would say you should stop. But if you are comfortable with what you are doing/saying to others, and you know how you feel about your husband... well then its all your business.
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Nothing wrong with it, it lets you know that you are Alive
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I was going to flirt, but then I was too busy drooling over, I mean appreciating, all the lovelies. :tongue:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Flirting is OK up until the point that your SO would be hurt by it.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    i agree with you. i just like the eye candy on here

About the flirting, every one is different, every couple is different, and they have to find their own balance. If any given action hurts your SO, it's still not necessarily wrong, but you might be with the wrong SO.

And you, btw, have the best ticker on this whole site. Bravo!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I have issues with the word "wrong". Not sure if I can answer this.

I assume you are asking if you should stop. I suppose that if you think it could harm your relationship if your flirting comes to light, then you may want to cut back.

You are the best judge of whether you are doing something you ought not.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    depends. If you're leading other people on or doing anything that would upset your husband, it's wrong. But I personally am a little flirty by nature and I don't see that changing
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    If you need to flirt then your relationship must be lacking something.....
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options

Deff this! ^^^^^
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    i am married. but i love love love to flirt. it makes me feel good and sexy. so is it wrong?

Is it something you and your husband agree on? Then. I don't see a problem.

Are you hiding it from him? That's a problem>

Do you mind if he flirts?
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    CONTENT is very important IMO. Sometimes I will be flirting and not even realize it, but if it's not over the line, it's OK IMO.

Some stuff I see guys post here, makes me wonder if they are from the same planet as the rest of us. And I'm far from an uptight old fashioned ****tard.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

As long as you have an orgasm everyday, it's all good.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options

This.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what we think. What does your husband think of it ? If he doesn't like it then you probably shouldn't be doing it.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

As long as you have an orgasm everyday, it's all good.

And then there is that too.:laugh:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options

Agreed. My SO & I are both flirty people & don't always realise we're doing it. But neither of us take it so far that we're leading the other person on.
    I guess what I'm saying is 'know your limits' but have fun.:wink:
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options

Agreed. My SO & I are both flirty people & don't always realise we're doing it. But neither of us take it so far that we're leading the other person on.
    I guess what I'm saying is 'know your limits' but have fun.:wink:
    i like that! know the limit and set boundaries. i will follow that advice