Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

SQUATS!!

2»

Replies

• zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Oh my! Those are some legs she's got.
    I'm starting the 200 hundred squat next week.
    http://www.twohundredsquats.com/week1.html
    FWIW, I did these programs for a while, but found another app on my droid that works better for me. More flexibility (programs for 100, 125, 150, or 200 squats), slightly different programs for men & women (like it or not, we are a little different), and a feature where you can tell it whether the day's workout was too easy, just right, or too hard. I needed that one on the push-ups option - apparently my arm muscles don't bulk up as quickly as the 100 push-ups program thought they should. The app is just called "Squats" or "Push-ups" or "Sit-ups" or "Chin-ups" by Rittr labs. No idea if it's available on iPhone.
    Am I the only one who thinks her legs are nasty? just my opinion but I certainly wouldn't want legs that big!
    Pretty sure it's photoshopped- but either way- SQUATS ARE AWESOME! RAWWWRRR!
    Either that or football pads... :wink: