Options
    Born and raised ALL over WA state!

I miss it.

My family still lives there. :)

<3 Seattle.
  • hollydohrman
    hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Goldendale, WA. Small town, south of Yakima.
    Just a few minutes away from the Columbia RIver.
    Beautiful country - in my opinion anyway.
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I pretty much know every backroad of King and Snohomish counties. I technically grew up in Kirkland, but my family is from Snohomish/Everett/Monroe, and I have also lived/worked in various areas of Seattle. I've lived in Bremerton now for almost two years, and I miss the city so much it hurts, but I'm learning to love Kitsap too.
  • sneebuck
    sneebuck Posts: 30
    Options
    from everett washington now in texas
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Lake Stevens/Everett/Snohomish/Lynnwood area.

Everett here. Grand Ave :

I work up in Mt. Vernon (and YES, the I-5 bridge collapse has FUBARED my commute....)

Oh man...I can't even imagine. I'm just so glad no one was hurt very badly, and that it happened in a less-populated area. I can't even imagine how much commuting would suck if that had been in Everett or Seattle. Still, it must be a pain in the *kitten* to have to go through town to get around the river.
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    Options
    Originally from Vancouver. Lived there for about 12 years. Currently over in the UK. Never thought I'd actually miss the place!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Lake Stevens/Everett/Snohomish/Lynnwood area.

Everett here. Grand Ave :

I work up in Mt. Vernon (and YES, the I-5 bridge collapse has FUBARED my commute....)

Oh man...I can't even imagine. I'm just so glad no one was hurt very badly, and that it happened in a less-populated area. I can't even imagine how much commuting would suck if that had been in Everett or Seattle. Still, it must be a pain in the *kitten* to have to go through town to get around the river.

Just got an email a few minutes ago from a lady who works in my office....her SON was the guy in the orange Subaru that fell in. Small, small world!!!!
  • bkhuff89
    bkhuff89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mukilteo and Edmonds right here
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Maple Valley but since moving abroad I just say Seattle, otherwise they think I'm from DC.
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Everett here
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Spokane area for me too.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I just relocated to Olympia, but I am originally from CT. I have only been here for a few months. I LOVE it. I've visited often in the past few years and finally decided this is where I am belong and made the move!

*swoon* Huge respect for a big move like that. Portland is my favorite city (outside of my native Chicago) that I have visited thus far. We are vacationing out that way again this summer! Seattle and Mt. Ranier area...so awesome!
  • jessicasb74
    jessicasb74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lake Stevens Wa right here! :wink:
  • stevejbreland
    Options
    Kelso, Washington
  • AnaMarian
    AnaMarian Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm not from here, but I currently live in Lynnwood
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Portland, Oregon here. I do venture up into Vancouver every Sunday to play Soccer. Going to be in Anacortes at the end of September for the Oyster Run.
  • trailsinlife
    trailsinlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Kitsap here!
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Lived in Bellevue, Kirkland, Bothell and now Maltby.
    Worked in Seattle, Bellevue, and now Kirkland.

Moved away for 9 months to AZ--too frickin' hot in the summer. Glad to be back to the green.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Born and raised!
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Live in Silverdale and work in Poulsbo! Moved here from Indiana last Oct and absolutely love it here. :flowerforyou: