Girls with large frames progress pics please ?

Options

Replies

• ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am a quarter way there, so not dramatic but I think there is a difference. :D

Comparison-2.jpg

Def a big differnce! xx
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Bump!! :) Loving this thread! Great job Ladies!! :D
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    I certainly have a 'large frame'.. I'm 5 10", and very, *ahem, 'big boned' XD
    This is my most recent before/during:

50partialside.png

50partial.png
  • shayla21marie
    shayla21marie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am at my heaviest weight, I started MFP before lost 15 pounds. and now I got more back. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm not tall, I'm only 5'3 but I'm "big boned". Even when I was 140 pounds I was still a 10/12 and I will forever have thunder thighs lol

I'm still losing weight, these are progress pics:

20lbComparison.jpg
    20lbComparison2.jpg
  • ggof
    ggof Posts: 41
    Options
    some awesome pics there !!!! i wonder how many lbs / kgs the whole community loses every day .. we must be making the planet lighter .. keep up the good work .. :)
  • vonsay
    vonsay Posts: 31
    Options
    I just posted progress pictures yesterday. Here is the link. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/685223-57-lbs-gone-w-pics

Wow you look great!! You surely dont look like you are 187! I am 154 and my stomach is a gut and yours is almost flat! I guess thats what 8 more inches look like. ( im only 5'1)
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I certainly have a 'large frame'.. I'm 5 10", and very, *ahem, 'big boned' XD
    This is my most recent before/during:

50partialside.png

50partial.png

Looking good :) i love your new hair, too-it really suits you.
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm currently trying to get back to what I had previously lost in 2010 so I have pictures from back then at 180.. sadly I'm back up to 239 but I am determined to lose it again... I am 5'7 and I look super short with all this weight on me. People think I am much taller than I really am when I am thinner haha. I've never been able to wear watches or bracelets well because they never fit my big wrists. I also wear a size 11 shoe, though I did wear a 10 when at 180.

anywho here is me at 180..
    20110120_223.jpg
    20110120_224.jpg

closer to 190 late 2010 when I got pregnant(I was 3 months in this pic)...
    20110120_725.jpg

and this is today at 239 *pout*...
    P8150009.jpg

all you girls above me, you look great! Such motivation for me!
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!

Here's mine, I'm 5'8 and a half. Definitely have a large frame.

Half way mark...around 58 pounds to go....

22jan2011027.jpg

Jess279.jpg
  • janine73holland
    janine73holland Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    First, WELL DONE to you all, you look fab!!
    Gives me hope :-)

I was weighed in May 2010 and weighed 305lbs, I put on a bit more weight before this pic was taken in October 2010, and a few more lbs before I started to lose weight about 18months ago.
    I'm 5'7" with large shoulders and a big butt, so will never be skinny (not that I want to be, I like some curves!)

I am now down to 242lbs so a long way to go. No pics at the mo except my profile face pic.
    Hope to get some taken when I have lost some more :-)

• janine73holland
    janine73holland Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.. the pic didn't seem to work, guess it was too scary to post lol
    this is the link :-)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/27554736
  • mswonderwoman78
    Options
    Wow this is a good thread. I don't have any before/after pics yet but will post when I do. I too am broad shouldered and feel wide but it nicve to se others with a similiar build for motivation.
  • kirstierose
    Options
    I wish there was a like button would could just press when we read someone progress or read about awesome weightloss
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and large frame. I have a 7.5 in wrist and am built like a linebacker with broad shoulders and narrow everything else! I have NO curves hardly! LOL I have lost 49lbs (hopefully will hit that 50lb mark by Sunday) and I still have to buy larges in some tops because of my shoulders. I can wear 12's in some pants, 10's in some but can not quite squeeze into 8's. Im gonna have to do some serious working out and body reshaping to do that! But here are my before and current pics.

Before was 202.8
    Current is 153.8 (in pic I was about 5-6lbs heavier than I am now)

023.jpg
    018.jpg
  • kaytgo1
    kaytgo1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love knowing there are others out there like me. Some who have gotten the weight off and some who are just starting! I'm a just starting, but even when I was "skinny" I was 155-160lbs, anything less than that and I was anorexic looking. I've got larger frame and curves, which are wayyyy to generous right now. Has anyone started a group? There seems to be a lot of us. Feel free to add me!
  • vcreinert
    Options
    Do you feel the change in how your clothes fit? At 15 lbs down you should see something. Maybe you are so used to seeing yourself overweight you haven't readjusted your perspective yet.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    232 lbs

mountain.jpg

200 lbs

hike.jpg

179 lbs

jeans.jpg

165 lbs

meblue1.jpg
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    Check my profile Pic...

I am 6'2" and broad across the shoulders and since I have had a child, wider hips then before. Starting to feel very PROUD of my Broadness...just gotta get the belly and to "show-off" zone and will be happier! :)

FEEL FREE to add me if you like!! :)
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have a large frame. I'm 5'7" and my wrist is 7". I have broad shoulders, super wide hips and man calves lol. My before picture is from when I was around 350. As of today, I'm at 234.8 (and that's the first time I've ever posted my weight on here - big step for me). My Wii told me I need to be 140, but I think I'd look awful. I'm shooting more for 160-170-ish.

progress.jpg

ETA: All of you ladies that have posted photos look AMAZING! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!