Girls with large frames progress pics please ?

Options
I have a large frame & will be starting my weight loss journey (again) soon & I'm in need of motivation. So if you have a large frame could you post pics after losing weight. thanks

Replies

• meglet175
    meglet175 Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm with you, girl! I'm a tall, broad-shouldered, curvy girl, and I'm tired of these skinny chick posts! No progress pics yet, as I'm only 8 pounds in, but maybe by Christmas???
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm with you, girl! I'm a tall, broad-shouldered, curvy girl, and I'm tired of these skinny chick posts! No progress pics yet, as I'm only 8 pounds in, but maybe by Christmas???

Me, too. I'm not all that tall (5'7") but am curvy & very muscular in general. I have some "before" pics, but I'm afraid they would scare you since there's no "after"... yet. YET!
  • love4ransom
    love4ransom Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Heaviestweightfrontview-1.jpg

33lbslostfrontview-1.jpg

This is my before and after pics.39lbs down.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    iphonepics070.jpg
    before 183lbs...

iphonepics023.jpg
    now 142lbs...

528062_450094165024125_237492492_n.jpg
    a couple of sundays ago before church :)

5'4" with a "football player" build lol.
  • laneikqua
    laneikqua Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im down 15 myself but I don't see a change. I will add
    everybody because I would love to go this journey with women the same frame. Fyi im 5'2
  • brunette824
    brunette824 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bump
    Just started (again) myself but I have broad shoulders and wide hips and would love to see some progress from some people built like me
  • Fierce36
    Fierce36 Posts: 1
    Options
    AMAZING!! Way to go :) I have just started, and I know I have a way to go but thanks for the motivation!
  • Okay, i forgot how to post pictures.
    :(
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Don't have before/after pics yet because I'm still going, but I'm 15kg (33pound) down and almost half way through my journey. I'm 5'7 and have always been curvy and bigger than all the other girls!

Any of you curvy ladies wanna add me feel free :bigsmile:
  • tdp2012
    tdp2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When i started last Sept., I was around 356. I am down to 280 right now still a work in progress. Here is some progress pics

syse8y.jpg
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I just started (lost 10 lbs), but hopefully in the future I'll be able to share my progress as well. I'm 5'11" and have always felt like Godzilla standing next to everyone. It'll be nice once I lose weight, so I'm just tall instead of tall and wide. Great to see we are all in this together!
  • jeffwagstaff
    Options
    Way to go ladies.. Reading about your success and pictures, makes me smile. Yay You..!
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I just posted progress pictures yesterday. Here is the link. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/685223-57-lbs-gone-w-pics
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Medium-large framed curvy short girl here, progress in my profile. From 174 to 145ish in the green dress. Derailed by health stuff, aiming for 135ish lb, which is a lot for a 5'3.5" but I got mad muscles :)
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Saw the pics....AMAZ!!!! You look great!
    I just posted progress pictures yesterday. Here is the link. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/685223-57-lbs-gone-w-pics
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You can visit my profile to see my progress pics :)

I don't have a "Before" pic up, but I have a pic at 176 lbs, and at 170 lbs. (I started out at 189 lbs.)

I'm a little over 5'8, and have the worst football-player shoulders :(
    I'm ultimately hoping for 150 lbs.
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Loving these pics!

I'm slightly over 5'8" and wear a size 16, weigh around 225 lbs. I have a large frame. I'm a curvy buxom hourglass with a PCOS belly (which is shrinking, slowly but surely). My goal is to fit comfortably into a regular size 14 or large 12. I don't weigh myself anymore, and am going by how I feel, how I look in my clothes, and also taking progress pictures. I'm not comfortable showing my "before" pics just yet, but I am hoping to have my own encouraging during/after photos to share soon!
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    <3 all you large-framed ladies! i didn't take a picture at the start - i wish i had. just took my first pic the other day so i'd have some comparison later on. but i keep meaning to email my mother and see if she has any "before" pics that i could use for comparison.
    5'5"
    SW: 279
    CW: 237
    GW: ~180
    anyone can feel free to add me if they want!
  • Bunnehface
    Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Here's my progress so far. I'm 5'10.

lunapic_134313507237813_5.jpg
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    According to my doctor, I have a large frame. I'm not sure I agree, but here are my before/after shots.

I'm 5'9". The photo on the left, I'm right around 200 lbs. The photo on the right is around 145 lbs.

7161819898_5428539ab8.jpg

I'm done losing weight now. The photo below is me at around 137 lbs.

christinejump.jpg?w=550&h=370
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!