• supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

Congrats!
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results! I am about to finish week 2 of ripped in 30 and its kicking my *kitten*! You will really like it, same structure as 30 DS. Again, congrats!!
  • paradigmsubversion
    paradigmsubversion Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Your results are very inspiring! I just started Level 2 of 30 DS, I hope to have results as great as yours when I am finished!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Great job! Did you do it everyday or did you take a rest day in between?
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great results! I would've guessed that you had lost even more!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Great job! Did you do it everyday or did you take a rest day in between?

I took one day off, I believe it was after 21 days. I was super tired and had a hard day and just said.. Nah.. I'll do it tomorrow.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results! I am about to finish week 2 of ripped in 30 and its kicking my *kitten*! You will really like it, same structure as 30 DS. Again, congrats!!

I did my first day of Ripped in 30 yesterday, and I do really like it. Are you doing exactly a week of each level? I was thinking of doing 5-7 days at a time of each level.
  • CougarGrace
    Options
    great job!
  • littleangelz
    Options
    WOW, great results! I just bought this cd friday and starting it today hope to see some good results!21018255.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You are proof that the scale is not the best (or only) way to measure results. You look like you lost a huge amount of weight in those photos because you clearly became so much more fit. TERRIFIC work!! You should be justifiably proud!!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    DAMN, GINA!!!!!

i wish jillian made me look like that!! i did all of the things you did - except i am an avid hiker/biker and i was doing that, on top of walking, and not taking any days off from the 30ds...

sad to say, i got through with the 30 days, gained weight and inches.... i did see some changes in my body, very subtle but there. i don't give up so easily. by this, i mean that i'm at it again. i've modified a few things, added rest days, drinking more, etc..... we'll see how this goes.

i'm very impressed with your results. :)

Thank you very much. :)

If you GAINED weight AND inches... Maybe re-evaluate your calorie needs and go either up or down. That's crazy. I really hope that you see better results the second time around.

I second this...definitely check your diet and make sure you're eating clean and drinking water...there is no way should gain weight and inches.

I finished 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30 and have never been more fit...love all of Jillian's DVDs!!!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Okay, so on June 25th I decided the 30DS was a good idea. I read tons of forums and saw all kinds of positive results.

It wasn't a good idea. It was a GREAT idea!

I'm not exactly where I want to be just yet, but for 30 days it's a damn good start. It got me off my *kitten* and moving and made me realize that I can do so much more. I'll be moving into Ripped in 30 now and I just bought a sweet mountain bike today so that's going to be awesome.

And to answer the questions, no I didn't do much else. I've been sticking to my calorie counts, eating salad for lunch every day, drinking a ton of water, and I did some walking in the beginning. I tried to go running one night, but I ended up messing up my knee so I wasn't walking or running the past week and a half. I did 10 days of each level, and only took one day off.

Weight: 139 -> 135
    Hips: 37.5" -> 36"
    Waist: 29" -> 27"
    Thighs: 24" -> 22.25"
    Total: 5.25" and 5 lbs

l.jpg
    l.jpg

Boom. Motivation found. Throwing down now. :)
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    You ARE my body shape, almost exaclty, so i am so chuffed to have found you!! Amazing results, well done!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good and thanks for sharing. Please also give that Marine fiance' of yours a big hug from me and thank him for serving.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS yesterday and your pics are very inspiring! I'll have to remember to look at them if I ever feel like giving up. Thanks for sharing!
  • JamBlaze
    JamBlaze Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I tried doing 30DS and had to stop after day six - partly because an old ankle injury flared up, but also partly because my muscles NEVER stopped hurting or adapted. They just ached every single day. I've now read that you should ideally look to do weight-bearing exercises every other day, to give your muscles time to heal. So which one is right...?
  • KaylDD
    KaylDD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes those rest days are important! If you don't give your muscles time to heal, they don't get stronger. You can actually make yourself weaker by over working them.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Yes it is a start and you look great..
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Love the results! Looking Fab!
  • SpartanKatieMM
    Options
    Wow, amazing progress!!! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!