What bad habits do you have that drive your spouse/SO crazy?

Options

Replies

• newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Let you know when I stop being single :grumble:

what she said
  • Himick
    Himick Posts: 22
    Options
    I like to have sex late at night when it's past bedtime. My husband has to wake up super early and doesn't really get enough sleep on those nights. :wink:

That's not a bad habit :smile:

I always try to make light of bad or sad situations. My wife gets mad that I do that.
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm a neat freak to the extreme. I won't go to bed unless our apartment is spotless. Drives my boyfriend crazyy because I'm always "cleaning", aka moving, his crap.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm a nail biter. He can't stand it, Oh well :)
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I tend to always think of things as "mine" and "their". An example would be, " If anyone needs me, I'll be downstairs watching my TV". Not "the" TV or "our" TV. It drives her nuts, but I can't seem to shake the habit. Sorry babe...
  • cmod57
    cmod57 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Poor guy I really feel for him...NOT he must be nut's!!
  • cmod57
    Options
    I like to have sex late at night when it's past bedtime. My husband has to wake up super early and doesn't really get enough sleep on those nights. :wink:

My previous response was to the above....For me I guess its wanting to have sex to often :blushing:
  • chasmarley11
    Options
    My husband is sitting here telling me what to write... He said when he goes to bed he is ready to go to sleep and i want to talk/play. That I stress about nothing way too much.. that I want to have sex EVERY night.. Oh that I'm a crazy driver... I'm cutting him off at that one.. lol
  • cmod57
    Options
    My husband is sitting here telling me what to write... He said when he goes to bed he is ready to go to sleep and i want to talk/play. That I stress about nothing way too much.. that I want to have sex EVERY night.. Oh that I'm a crazy driver... I'm cutting him off at that one.. lol

What is wrong with theses guys that have women that want to have allot of sex??? I don't get it?? I need more women like that in my life!
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I've developed a slight addiction to Minecraft in the past few days so I apparently don't listen to him when I'm "crafting"....I haven't the slightest cl...oh wait just one more block. =P

He finds that kind of annoying.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    I think everything I do drives him crazy. :tongue:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    The ones that I am aware of...

1) I leave drawers and kitchen cabinets open
    2) I let the gas tank get below 1/4 full before refilling the car
    3) I talk about mfp too much
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    That I put myself down all the time. And that I don't clean enough, though I don't know if that counts as a bad habit or not.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    oh that stuff. well the ex complained that I never tighten lids on things ... and I guess it's a bad habit cause I've lost 2 husbands now...

but I bite my fingernails which even annoys strangers. yeah. EVERYBODY hates nail-biting and I am a total OCD. if I consciously TRY not to bite them, I do it in my sleep. all my life.
    so deal with it. I do
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    saying "odear" and picking at my nail polish :D
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I tend to always think of things as "mine" and "their". An example would be, " If anyone needs me, I'll be downstairs watching my TV". Not "the" TV or "our" TV. It drives her nuts, but I can't seem to shake the habit. Sorry babe...
    I call the laptop mine and the big screen his. Even though both are ours. He doesn't seem to mind that though.
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options

1) I leave drawers and kitchen cabinets open

Man that is so annoying
  • dirtydmvkid
    dirtydmvkid Posts: 184
    Options
    My advice as a divorced person......continue to leave the bag of chips wide open.
    LOOOOOOOOOL Oh LAWD that made me laugh for some reason :laugh:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    He hates it when I clean the house obsessively, or when I make him clean. He also hates it when I worry about everything.
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I mess up the blankets in bed, like a lot. He always has the sheets and blankets all square and making sense, and it seems as soon as I get in everything is (comfortable) in totally array. "why doesn't the bed make sense?" is something I hear a lot. :)