What's your end of summer goal?

Options

Replies

• pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I want to really clean up my eating this month (I'm a teacher and I've been slacking since the end of school) and lose 3-5 lbs.
  • Jack3r
    Jack3r Posts: 96
    Options
    By the end of August, I'd like to weight in around 260, currently at 268, I think I can pull it off.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    *Exercise at least 3 days a week
    *Lose 10 lbs by the end of August
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hopefully be down 10 pounds!
  • fay_pigu
    fay_pigu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    in UK so our summer (weather) started Monday and is over today, so 1 lbs would be fantastic :tongue:

For the 6 weeks 9-12 lbs would be good to great (and puts me over 1/2 way to first goal). Even 6 lbs ok as that gets me to even 2 stone loss.
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be down 10 lbs and wear a smaller bikini.
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound horrible but my end of summer goal is to be just overweight and not obese for the first time in 20 years.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    To drop these last 9 lbs and hit 150! My ultimate goal was to be the weight that has been on my drivers license for the past 19 years and I hit that, even a little under. Hope everyone has/has had a great summer and y'all meet all your goals!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get into the 180s. Im aiming for 189. Im currently 196, so I have 7lbs to lose and a little over a month to make it happen.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound horrible but my end of summer goal is to be just overweight and not obese for the first time in 20 years.

Doesnt sound horrible at all. Sounds pretty awesome. I cant weight til Im overweight :tongue:
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Mine is to have my 6-pack back
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mine is to lose 8-10 pounds
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be down to 175, so that's 9 more pounds. My secondary goal is to be back in the habit of doing yoga every morning.
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    I'd love to be 180, I'm 191.8 right now. :)
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    Well my personal goal is to have lost 5 lbs by Sept 2. (when I move in for college)
    Then my ultimate goal will be another 5-10 pounds (going to depend on how much muscle I build though)
    I want it all by Christmas, I know it could be done sooner but that is the next big break that we will have and I'll be seeing my long distance boyfriend for the first time in awhile and it'd be cool to feel that good :)

Sorry I know these aren't really summer goals but a lot of it will depend heavily upon what I'm doing now.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Have my first apartment or home

:)
  • cnphel0
    cnphel0 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is to be under 180 by the end of August. My cardio goal is to be able to run two large hills on my route and run the 3 miles without stopping. This ones a really big goal but I'm planning to run a 5K in October and I want to at least run the whole thing. Then I'll start working on my time. Never stop improving!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My end of summer goal is to get back where I was at the beginning of Summer (6 lbs lighter with a flatter tummy)!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    id like to be down another 10 lbs by september
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My friend and I go to Spain on the 1st of September. In 4 weeks, I would like to lose 10-15lbs to weigh 135lbs.
    We will travel for 3 weeks until school starts at the end of September. By the time schools starts, I would like to be in the 120's.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!