What's your end of summer goal?

Options

Replies

• mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose another 10lbs by the end of August!
  • LoJoanna
    LoJoanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    By the end of summer i would love to be in the 190's for the first time since i was a teenager. I hit 200 on the dot at my weigh in this morning, so i have a feeling i will be reaching this goal very soon ;-)
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    to lose 1 inch off arms,thigns,waist and bust...
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I already have a mini goal of a stone and a half to 2 stone by the end of september of which I'm already half a stone in.
  • QueenB985
    QueenB985 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    To finish C25K program! I'm stuck on week 4 :(
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My end summer goal is to get down to 130lbs! 5lbs to go but I've been stuck the last two weeks. Hopefully I can get there!
  • lilrhody
    lilrhody Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My end of summer goal is to be down another 10 pounds.

My mid-October goal is to run my first 1/2 marathon (I've already walked one).
  • grkfire
    grkfire Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be down a pretty ambitious 20lbs by end of Sept!! Wish me luck! :)
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Complete 30 DS!!! I started it before, but only did it for about a week. I am going to finish it now that I'm down to my original goal weight!
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I myself have two!
    ( I will take whichever comes first!)

1. to either have my current size 14s loose or to be able to fit into my size 12s! been stuck in a size 14 FOREVER!!!!

2. To loose another ten lbs! so far I have lost 1 only nine more to go!
  • LeesyHF13
    LeesyHF13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal date is a little further than the end of summer - I want to be at my target weight on 28th November this year. That's another 19lbs in 17.5 weeks with a 2 week holiday in August to add to the equation. I think I can do it - I've lost 12lbs since joining MFP & have lost 44lbs in total from my heaviest so I'm getting there.

But why November 28th right?.... well that's the date my husband and I have decided as being when we start trying for another baby - I'll have been in my new job a whole year that day and that was our agreement. I'm over 35 (by quite a lot!) so I need to be 100% fighting fit for a pregnancy. I was 32 with my first baby and was 196lbs before getting pregnant - it was really hard on me physcially so I need to be more sensible now I'm a lot closer to over the hill!

Enjoy the Olympics everyone!! Hopefully it'll inspire us all to be more active!! :happy:
    Lxx
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Be able to run for 10 minutes straight!

Good for you...at this time I can only run for a minute or two before my leg muscles cramp up and the panting starts. I've been working on this on/off since spring, but I have allergies, so sometimes it's just really hard. (And other times I'm just lazy, which I'm starting to work through.)

What are you doing to help you reach this goal? Are you just practicing for longer or are you doing interval kind of stuff?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The last week of September we have a family reunion, and they have not seen me since I was 250lbs. So my end of the summer goal is to be at my goal weight.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    By Labor Day weekend, my fitness goals are to:

1. Have a regular fitness routine
    2. Weigh 175 (I'm at about 180 now)

By March 21 next year, I'm hoping I'll have reached my "have a flat tummy/lose the flab/get toned" goal. I don't know how much I'll weigh when I reach that goal, but I put my goal weight at 150 pounds (I'm 5'2") because I know that no matter how many situps, squats, or pushups I do now, I'll still have to lose weight for my efforts to really show.
  • Devonwood
    Devonwood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose a total of 25lbs by the start of school, so I have 2.5 more to go. :)
  • anit3490
    anit3490 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    to lose 6 more lbs. i'll be up to 30 lbs lost then! :D
  • snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    lost 11 pounds in one month, i want to try to repeat by labor day. so, goal is to be 188 pounds.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    My goals are to finish Insanity and make it to the 140s... just 3-4lbs away.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound horrible but my end of summer goal is to be just overweight and not obese for the first time in 20 years.

Doesnt sound horrible at all. Sounds pretty awesome. I cant weight til Im overweight :tongue:

I think it's an awesome goal! I remember when I went from obese to overweight and then overweight to healthy... those are HUGE milestones and a great way to look at this process, actually :)
  • sarahkraus1982
    sarahkraus1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    By the end of summer I would like to be able to run 5km as well as lose 12.6lbs to make to 150lbs and 60.4lbs lost.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!