I don't like non cat lovers

Options

Replies

• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    We have some nay sayers in this thread! To those who this I'm weird, keep calm, carry on and keep moving!
    This is the official crazy cat, err person, thread!
    LOVE THESE CATS!!!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    This is Stelladactyl. She's a lady.

Make that an OLD lady... over 10. She is a rescue, in these pics she has eye boogers as she was being treated for a sinus infection.

I have

*edit* and yes, I am aware that she is GAWDAWFUL UGLY. :) Its why we love her. Her nickname is Minger.

I have a lovely talented little Diva affectionately named "Killer". When Killer gets these eye boogers all I gotta do is say this" You better get rid of those eye boogers or Abi' will". After I say this a couple times Killer will actually sit down and wash her face. FYI.....Abi' is my youngest daughter (28) and would always wash Killers face when she was little and Killer hated it. LOL
    I think I have the only cat ever that can be taught tricks. She plays "dead cat"....she can sit pretty like a dog does begging for treats only we call it "pretty Kitty". She fetches..she plays catch....she knows what "lets go n'nite" means and runs to the bedroom and waits for me. She knows what "you wanna come in" means and waits for me to grab a minkie and cover up so she can snuggle up on my chest all night. She knows when I say "go tell dad"....or "get dad up..tell him you're hungry" means she gets a treat or food. She drinks only bottled water.....right out of the bottle itself......she knows to tip it with both front paws as she drinks. During the night she gets up on the bathroom vanity and starts knocking things over til one of us turns the water on so she can drink. She is an absolute hoot to watch. She also comes and tells me when she wants her litter box cleaned and she wont use it during a thunderstorm for some reason..unless Im standing in the room with her.

If I could figure out how to post pics of her I would.
  • jlohren
    jlohren Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    "A demon in a cat suit" I love it! I believe mine is possibly a reincarnated serial killer. Pure evil, ( joking ) but I just love him. If there is something bad to do, like yours, he will do it. If I am doing homework on the computer, he will sit on my desk, so I cannot see the screen. I got new curtains, I woke up in the morning to find him swinging on them; they were now "complete" with runs. When I had my sofa upholstered in a lovely off-white damask, I carefully covered it with not one, but two sheets so he could not get at it. I could not find him.......he had burrowed UNDER both sheets, so he could lay on the new sofa. It is now one of his favorite scratching posts. I took my grandson on a trip to New York for a week. When I got home, my grandson put his suitcase down, Budrick quickly went over and peed on the suitcase, to show his dissatisfaction with us leaving him. ( He had a wonderful lady taking care of him twice a day, BTW ). My living room often looks like Sodor......( Large Thomas the Train set-ups ) . He sleeps in Tinsdale station each night if it is up, same as the engines do. I could go on and on. He is, an odd cat to be sure. But, he is my boy :)
  • labellavitaxo
    Options
    I have no pictures uploaded at the moment, but I have a very unique looking Siamese mix. His name is Mickey, he's about 6 now and he's the sweetest little kitty ever. Okay, not so little. Also the hungriest. I don't think I've ever seen a cat demolish a bowl of food like he can. He used to be probably 10 pounds overweight or so, now he's about 5 lbs overweight. Feels like a box of rocks when you pick him up. He also loves to shred paper like a puppy, and will lick you to death if you allow him to. He cannot distinguish between regular paper and money, so don't let him near your wallet. He will shred the contents.

Then we have Simba. Big orange Maine Coon mix. We rescued him from the pound at about 4 months old. He's very insecure, don't really know why. Hates other cats. Hates people. Hates everything. Screams like a little girl until he gets what he wants, but that's because my mom spoiled him and gives him whatever he wants until he stops crying. Scared of his own shadow. Polar opposite of Mickey, Mickey has no fear of anything. I had a 45-lb dog who was obviously twice or 3 times his size, and he insisted that the dog was the lesser being in the house and he had to terrorize her on a daily basis. He would literally chase her throughout the house until she got tired of it and turned around and decided to chase him. Then he'd smack her in the face, she'd step back in shock, and he'd go lay down.
  • cHaRlIe0411
    cHaRlIe0411 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'd love to post a pic of my old fatty Mouffly, but I'm at work right now :(
    He's cuddly and nice with kids... when I'm home alone he comes to snuggle with me at night. I love cuddly cats!
    The problem is, I love LOTS of types of pets and I can't have them all. I currently have a cat, dog, and a bird, but I'd another kitty, a big parrot, a snake, and an aquarium!
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    2qtg36c.jpg

This is Sophie. I rescued her 8 yrs ago outside of my apartment that I was living in at the time. Since then, she's driven across the country with me, flew back home, endured living with my parents (& their animals) and finally moving into her own house. She's a riot and has what I call her "broken meow"... she sounds like a kitten... it's too cute.
  • rew05d
    rew05d Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    418697_10102139884940273_742912664_n.jpg
    551142_10102139884291573_1955338670_n.jpg
    I love my kitty. Although I mostly just call her Kitty, her actual name is Runs from Bubbles. I am so happy to see cat posts on here! I could seriously just look at these pictures all day... Kitty Love!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    can somebody tell me how to post a pic??
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I don't like people with such restrictions.
  • paulvt65
    paulvt65 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm not a cat person. My two daughters believe I'm allergic to them and that's why we don't have one!
  • 1MandM1
    1MandM1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love cats, there's a pic of mine on my profile pic :D x
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    <
    I couldn't figure out how to successfully post a pic, so I made Mrs. Kensington my profile pic. Check out those jade green eyes, white eyeliner and charcoal stripes on her fuzzy face! I :heart: her!!!!!
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    <

This is Natalie. She passed away last year at the ripe old age of 14. :cry:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CATS.I have 2,a boy and a girl.The boy is orange,and the girl is black,white,and brown.They just turned 8 last week.I LOVE them.They are so cute and so friendly :)
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    480403_3057907821633_403334946_n.jpg

My cat Luna. We adopted her from a shelter recently. She is nuts! She likes to to bite you when you don't pet her JUST right and she swipes at you when you walk by her and don't pet her! She is so demanding. We love her!!!! <3
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Ewww I'm glad we're not friends.

I don't like cat lovers.
  • JVanDam77
    JVanDam77 Posts: 130
    Options
    I miss having Kitties! I married a man that is allergic. :sad: BUT, I have 3 rescue pooches. :love:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I guess it's not "dying alone" if you consider your cats to be people
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Both of them are about 3 months old and rescues.
    3e6484f36bf96019a2f1d251bbf8a05b_28024313.jpg
    Cindy and Tigger <3 aka The Acrocat and the Tigweasel
    Tigger's the doofus with all 4 paws up in the air.

8d2d5cd3a467aec399dccbd677d655a5_28024414.jpg
    Cindy!

8f869217b33ecdebedb1cf8e53553d7f_28024454.jpg
    Because Cindy has the cuuutest eyes ever.

Sorry for the picture spam. I love my kittens so much <3

*edit: my pictures were tiny.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Martin - My grumpy old man. He's between 7 and 9 and is a rescue.
    aypyrq.jpg

kqlag.jpg

Lass - Short for Lucky AS **** - She's another rescue and isn't quite a year yet. We were early at the vet's so I let her out of her carrier.
    igykaq.jpg

Nelson - I've had him the longest, adopted him from a foster home when he was 12 weeks. He is Satan's Spawn, but I love him.
    2mnit6o.jpg

2ymgg2e.jpg

My Hobbes lays on his back like that!! He looks a lot like Martin, except Hobbes is gray/black/brown.