I don't like non cat lovers

Options

Replies

• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Alright, keep the pics coming!!

My kitteh
    [img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/Karalopolous_McKitten/Facebook/Mobile Uploads/404701_3026620266700_1298600312_33175384_1685253794_n.jpg[/img]
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    archibald.jpg

Archibald is all white, except for the orange on his head and his entire tail is orange!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    @lovesquirrels, I love your cats as well!!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I HAVE A CAT! Ok, no, she's not a cat. She's a demon in a cat suit who exists solely to drive me up the wall and destroy everything good in this world, but I still love her so much :love: She likes unrolling the toilet paper roll, knocking over the wastebasket in the bathroom, and biting my toes when I try to sleep.

11hsbwm.jpg

What kind of cat is that? I've always wanted one that looks like that but have no idea what breed they are.
    I am a noob when it comes to cats.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    i know people who say they hate cats, then they meet my cat and they change their mind.

That's my dad with every one of my cats ever.
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Pretty Princess
    376872_4281097703211_440880941_n.jpg

Handsome Boy Igor
    558259_4281096943192_665441497_n.jpg

Fat Ash
    487878_4281095583158_745986041_n.jpg
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I've been brought up with cats since a baby i mean as i got older i just love loads of ***** cats hehe we have 2 that are brother and sister
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I don't have cats but I have a stuffed green angry bird pig head.

I am intrigued......I DO like your profile pic and this pig head you speak of, well.....hmmm
    The stuffed green angry bird pig head snorts when his ear is squeezed, and when he is kicked, he rolls nicely across the room. Or flies depending on how hard I kick him.
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Hehe... Fat Ash. I see what you did there.
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    What kind of cat is that? I've always wanted one that looks like that but have no idea what breed they are.

I was told she was a Maine Coon but I think she must only be half, because her fur isn't as shaggy as a Maine Coons usually is. But she has the same markings, ears, temperament, and she's really really big. She looks like a full grown cat but she's actually 7 months old.
  • Dis_in_te_Gration
    Options
    Sorry, pretty much alergic unless you are catwoman! :)
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    Sorry, pretty much alergic unless you are catwoman! :)

Soooo, basically you are allergic to awesome? Im so sorry !!!!
  • chlorisaann
    Options

I was told she was a Maine Coon but I think she must only be half, because her fur isn't as shaggy as a Maine Coons usually is. But she has the same markings, ears, temperament, and she's really really big. She looks like a full grown cat but she's actually 7 months old.

As Maine Coon she will get pretty big!! My Igor is MC and 18 lbs!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    lol. I used to not "get" people who said they hated cats, but now that I have to live with my grandma's aloof, non-cuddly cat who runs away from me like I'm a cat-eating monster :grumble: , I can see how some people aren't fond of kitties if they've only met ones like that :(

My two fur babies died last spring and the spring before that, Got them when I was 7 yrs and they lived til' 18 and 19. miss 'em so much :brokenheart: :sad:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    We have a cat with an eating disorder......
    Its a scottish fold and she is BULIMIC

Would share pics if I knew how, but I have to go clean up some cat puke:sick: :grumble:
  • chlorisaann
    Options
    Hehe... Fat Ash. I see what you did there.

Well since he was 25 lbs when we adopted him, it seemed fitting!!!
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    390643_2931179198384_1772803844_n.jpg This is Koa, he thinks he's a dog, I play catch with him and he love to face bunt. =)

5609_1226599624960_8285207_n.jpg

This is Abigail, I've had her since she was 2 days old, my ex rescued her when she was abandoned by her Mom. She's a brat and mean. I call her Crabby Abby.
  • chlorisaann
    Options
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options

As Maine Coon she will get pretty big!! My Igor is MC and 18 lbs!

This is my first MC ever and it has been an EXPERIENCE! When I read that they tend to "follow their owners around the house" and were "very vocal" they weren't kidding!!! I haven't had a moment of peace since I adopted her in February! I can't even use the toilet without her standing outside the door and mewling.

I love her vocals though. The little chirps and trills are adorable <3 except when she's begging for my food. Which she does, a lot.