Do you think we like you?

Options

Replies

• Killing_Perfection
    Killing_Perfection Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    A remedy for my boredom~ :D

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do?
    I'll be ninja!ant.... Well, ninja!ant-sized!person.... I'll creep up on people and spy on them. Hehehe. Of course, I'll have to find someone interesting enough first. Preferably someone with a good taste in everything, because no way I can change the channel this small....

2. If you had a super power it would be...
    Gravity control~! SCHWOOP there go your pants. And then.... SUDDENLY GOAL WEIGHT. HURRHURRHURR

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to?
    I'll take the Shoopuf.

4. Describe your self in 3 words.
    what the hell

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be..
    EGYPT. DESERTS. TEMPLES. IT WAS PURRRRRRRDY!

6. You wish you were at...
    Some place colder than this-- asdfghjkl

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked.
    Black. I'm bor-- classy like that.

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a..
    SUPERHUMAN......... Nah.... Not sure, something bouncy and vicious.... I would make a decent ferret, I guess, but maybe that's just my thought after living with some for so long. Ugu.

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil..
    TRIDENT. IT'S NOT NEW BUT I WILL EAT WITH IT. EVEN SOUP.

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative!
    I like thunderstorms - the worse, the better. I prefer villains over heroes, so I like those, and I like coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it?
    I'd upgrade it with an integrated drivers licence, because I don't have one -coughs-

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why?
    Seven~! Back at school it was the first number of the non-trivial ones (2,5,1,10) I could multiply~

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish)
    High on caffeine and melting off my chair.

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it?
    TRIDENT. I WANT A TRIDENT. SHINY SHINY TRIDENTS. I love tridents. (It's some weird thing I have going on ever since playing a round of Champions of Norrath with a friend and a phase of intense Lufia fangirling....) Something like the morning star of the Witchking of Angmar is awesome, too, but there's no way I could actually wield it....

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less.
    I got turned into Darth Vader and was all powerful, not even enemies throwing pink-glitter scissors at me were able to defeat me. Yes, glitter.

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be?
    This question is cruel.... I guess I'll say Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy. That way, I can play with others too, and I don't grow tired of my favorite characters~

17. Make up a word and a meaning.
    Merpins - Describes people who tend to forget letters while writing. Like me.

18. What do you think of me?
    I don't know you, but your questions are fun~

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome)
    I know why there are rainbows.....?

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of..
    UBOAAAAAAAAAR
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    So, I've got a lot of friends, and I'm not really 'looking' for more specifically. But I think I'd like to find some cool people :) My friend at work and I decided on this:
    Answer these questions honestly and we'll add the people we think have the best answers haha :P

Be a human star among the ant kingdom, of course. An anomaly.

To cast a spell over the entire human population... give everyone the ability to realize they have what they need to overcome every obstacle they'll ever face in life, such that they waste less time striving to overcome... and spend more time living and smiling.

I cross it first in my mind. Then... I ask myself: Do I really want to cross that lake? Or just walk around it?

Dynamic. Striking. Misunderstood.

It's a tie between Captiva Island, FL as a kid with my mom... and my trip to Mexico City when I was 25.

The very top of a mountain in South America, surrounded by clouds & fog, with a little bit of sunlight barely shining through. With my husband. And with some friends from the past.

Mustard yellow & royal blue.

A bird that's never been discovered or seen by a human eye.

Chopsticks with a mini fork on one end, and a mini spoon on the other stick.

Kissing my husband (not creative but it's just supreme over anything else), Irish accents, the lush smell of the inside of a forest.

Wings.

13 - I like to believe luck has nothing to do with it.

Free

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it?

Spacecraft. To get the hell away from a barbaric society that takes away freedom of choice.

Pass. Can't remember the details of them unless I write them down.

Hide & Seek. I play it all the time.

Fantasmorphogenesis - the beginning of the human morphing into fantastical beings, or the ability to morph into whatever one chooses...

I like your idea for selecting friends on here. It's unique, fun and I think it's free-spirited and I can hardly believe some of the peoples' negative reactions to it.

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome)

I have the strange inability to remember my own face sometimes... from all angles, so I constantly take pics of myself to try to understand myself.

Hello. I'd rather not disappear :)

Have fun :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Don't you think it's bit short, I think you need more questions.

:noway:
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? Going to pull a rubber tree plant.

2. If you had a super power it would be... x-ray vision so I can see boobies. :drinker:

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? I cross a lake by going over or through the water, Jet ski would be ideal

4. Describe your self in 3 words. Dumb, Dummer, and socially distorted

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. a nude cruise

6. You wish you were at... Tropical Island pool bar with unlimited bar tab

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. blue

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. Piece of wood

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. triple beer holder

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! red heads, brunettes, blondes

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it? Audi Convertable

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why? three, it's the magic number

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish) being current

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it? death star

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less. it's x-rated I assure you that

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be? beer pong

17. Make up a word and a meaning. beerslyxia- the habit of putting beer back in a bottle

18. What do you think of me? I think you are you and that is great

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome) Air Condition, MY super fact, I coach soccer

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of.. bye
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I will invite my other ant friends and clean out my computers keyboard of all the sugary syrup I've spilled over it over the years. Then I will buy a sperm guard for my keyboard because as a single man...you kinda need that

My super power would be to figure out once and for all why paris hilton and kardashians are popular

I will just blow air outta my mouth while sitting on a raft.

bored by questionnaires

When we bought that 8ball of coke

the bed sleeping rather than being bored enough to do questionnaires like this

Men don't know the names of colors unless they're on a car or a womans dress

dog! doi!

If I had the power to make a new utensil at this hour...you really think I would be doing this questionnaire...?

I like to make fart jokes
    I like to walk up to strangers, give them a wrapped box filled with junk and tell them "I was told you'll know what to do with it"
    I like to put vanilla pudding in a huge empty mayonaise jar and start eating pudding out of the mayonaise jar in public

cash...

infinity. Because infinity never needs a reason thats why

Bored enough to fill out a questionnaire for somebody I have 0 will to be friends with but bored enough to do it

My snot

This one time. At band camp.

Figuring out who came up with these questions...seriously...

dholna. Its meaning cannot be told since it unlocks the secrets your puny human mind cannot comprehend

Who the hell are you?

I am not cool. Donot invite me. This is seriously simply because I'm freaking bored as hell and I've already done staring at the wall contest

Gonna go back to staring the wall
  • KNarrainen
    KNarrainen Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm going to find an evil scientist and grow to a ridiculous size, then I will take over your puny planet and you will worship me. BWAH HA HA. Or I would just change my name to Adam

I'd have the power of invisibility, but only when no-one was looking.

I go behind it's back and steal it's girlfriend

No. I . Won't. ( there that's 3)

3 week safari in South Africa

Peace with the universe as a whole being.

Tartan

Hypnofrog

Sporksticks, with a serrated edge. Covers all the bases.

I like the moon, but not as much as cheese
    I like cheese
    I like, another type of cheese

Self driving Sat Nav. I meant they have proximity detection and all that these days

69 dude ( too obvious?)

replying to this post

Weapon of Choice by Fatboy Slim

I once dreamt I was being chased down the road by a giant rice pudding, and another time the gasman was coming to kill me.

Milton Bradley's The Game of Life seems appropriate

stinkpreciating. To like ones own fart smell

YOU TALKING TO ME?

I'm not cool, I'm just less uncool than everyone else.

Later potata (that was lame)

Have fun :)
    [/quote]
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    Who the hell are you?

bahahaha
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? Pull a rubber tree plant :)

2. If you had a super power it would be... The Zack Morris Time-Out

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? Walk on water

4. Describe your self in 3 words. Dreamy, imaginative, magnetic

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. DISNEYLAND YES!

6. You wish you were at... home in bed. not at work.

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. Purple or pink or seagreen.

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be an...owl. Favorite creature ever!

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. Knspork...

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! Hello Kitty, mysteries and solitude to dream in

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it? Wings. Not gonna lie.

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why? 64, because it's a perfect number, I'm a nerd and there are 64 squares on a chessboard.

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish) procrastinating.

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it? Magical powers?

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less. My dreams are actually the dullest thing ever. I've dreamt that I've been at work. Nothing unusual. I was just at work.

17. Make up a word and a meaning. twitcrumpet - pointless nonsense.

18. What do you think of me? Today you are you that is truer than true, there is no-one alive who is you-er than you.

I inspire others to have faith in themselves.

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of.. how do you keep a dummy in suspense?
  • jesshall281
    jesshall281 Posts: 219
    Options

If I'm the size of an ant, my brain is the size of an ant's, so I'm not going to do much thinking beyond "ant ant ant ant ant". Then I'll just ant.

Being able to make people dead with my mind. Not all people...you would REALLY have to be worthless...You know what, I don't need that much responsibility.

Riding on the back of some sexy *kitten* man, like Clive Owen

My self mine

any halloween wherein I am not windmilled above a male stripper's head against my will...

home

Cerulean

Chimp

slurpers

I like, no, LOVE the sound of typing.
    I love movies featuring women kicking *kitten*, literally and figuratively...but especially literally.

A new car, which is really screwed up of me because I LOVE my car

I don't have a favorite and there is no why

not unlike a slowly, loudly deflating balloon. At least there's no unpleasant aroma...

I've....never read/seen this but I'll go with my own fists of fury after I've been learned some krav maga

Dreamt I was at a water park having an awesome time...woke up to find rain pouring in on me from the open window I was sleeping next to

Tough one...Jeopardy. Unless you meant some sort of video game, which would have to be Tetris.

remound, past tense of remind--I made this up waaaaaaay prior to this question, though, so I hope that counts

I don't as you are not me

I'm cool because I'm too cool to care about being cool. THAT's the coolest

(my answer is not saying goodbye)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I just got home and cannot wait ro read these answers and the ones in my mailbox :)
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I dont get why no one wants to do this.. I DO! :drinker:

erm... I'm bored.

but not THAT bored. :huh:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Yep, women want to be with me, men want to be like me, great being perfect lol
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options

If I'm the size of an ant, my brain is the size of an ant's, so I'm not going to do much thinking beyond "ant ant ant ant ant". Then I'll just ant.

Actually Ants have a large brain for their body size.. i was going to back this up with a link but cba
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    I dont get why no one wants to do this.. I DO! :drinker:

erm... I'm bored.

but not THAT bored. :huh:

Bored enough toad and post ;) no on says you have to do the questions :)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    pardon.... who's "we"?
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am game.. keeps me away from the dishes for another 10 mins WOOFREAKINHOO!!

See how long it would take me to travel to the next county... via hitchhiking

Oooh, with those springy stilts... but they'd obviously be gimongous ones :D Or I'd just try to high jump the whole way across.

Hilarious, Dependable, Optimistic

Being abducted by Aliens of course...... haha

A meeting with the rest of the superheroes right now, discussing how to kick the tooth fairies butt for stilling my pearly whites!

Green, Purple, Yellow...

I would be Bumblebee from Transformers.. he is just awesome!

Snarfledink... So you can just "snarf" it up!

I love Karoke, Fancy dress parties and belly laughing.

Since I don't have one... can I just say a car?

27... I have no idea why, it is always the first number in my head. It's pretty! :D

Chuckling to myelf at some of the replies on this thread and competing for "cool" answers :laugh:

Ooh this on my next to read list... Um. Will I be making any sense if I said a sirens song?

Living in a funhouse and hiding from the killer weasels and stoats that tried to chase me on the train.

Guitar Hero

tinglydelish something that feels really good :D

I think you should now be answering your own survey so I can answer this question :D

I am not too shy to be the only one to laugh at my own jokes :D

< Does 4 backflips, into splits, followed by a commando roll out of the thread> Hope you caught all that, I'm pretty fast :D

ETA... Duh me that should've been stealing. Although stilling is interesting too... :/
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    pardon.... who's "we"?

Me and my friend at work.. read the post :)
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

Loud, Talkative, Stalker, Creeper, Crazy, Potty mouth....the list continues

woops, You said only 3

EDIT- i just read through the questions NOW LOL so:

5. Egypt - *kitten* was crazy

7. Pink & Purple

12. 69. :devil:

13. SOOO BORED
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    6. The beach. Stuck at work and it sucks!

11. A button that when pressed activates and opens a flap in the front or rear, revealing a hand with its middle finger pointing to the sky to flip the bird to the *kitten* that just cut me up thus keeping both my hands free to reload.

15.It was in the field i used to play in as a kid. I didn't notice the craft at first. It was only when it...........
  • rhe280
    rhe280 Posts: 71
    Options
    why not :wink:

crawl into a vat of ice-cream and set up home

Make myself ant sized

500 helium balloons......

smaller every day

christmas when i was 5....one of my first memories and unbeaten since....

Brad Pitts house ***** slapping angelina jolie

Green

Timelord

hoverspoon (no hands required)

Random quizzes, answering them, getting them right

the ability to morph into a ferrari

28, i dont know why.....everytime i see it its just, well, i dont know, but its awesome//!

Doing a random quiz now wishing i was swimming in ice-cream :(

My awesomeness

dreaming that my hair fell out....so traumatic even after i woke up i had to keep checking it was still there

minesweeper

Cantthinkofaword......for all those times that u just cant think of a word

ummm im not sure... but u do pretty awesome quizzes

Im not cool, coz lots of people are cool.....im something else

Im going now