Do you think we like you?

Options

Replies

• SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    how bout you answer the questions and I will decide if your cool enough to be MY friend! :bigsmile:
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do?
    Eat bacon

2. If you had a super power it would be...
    The ability to turn anything into bacon

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to?
    A boat made of bacon

4. Describe your self in 3 words.
    I love bacon

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be..
    Internation Bacon Day

6. You wish you were at...
    Golden Corral eating bacon

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked.
    The color of bacon

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a..
    A dog, so I could eat Beggin Strips

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil..
    I am eating bacon. No untensils needed.

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative!
    Thick bacon. Crispy Bacon. Bacon bits

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it?
    GPS with bacon locator

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why?
    16, The number of ounces in a pound of bacon.

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish)
    thinking about bacon

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it?
    Sizzling hot bacon grease

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less.
    I am surrounded by dozens of hot women wearing nothing but bacon.

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be?
    Mr. Bacon's Big Adventure Board Game

17. Make up a word and a meaning.
    Baconasm. The feeling you have while eating bacon.

18. What do you think of me?
    I think you would be nicer if you were offering me some bacon.

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome)
    I love bacon

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of..
    I wish you many days with baconasms

I love you :love: or maybe I just love bacon

Probaby the bacon.
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    how bout you answer the questions and I will decide if your cool enough to be MY friend! :bigsmile:

BACON
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Run like hell. HUMANNNSSS!!

To have perfect hair everyday.

Uhhh I guess try to jump or have someone pull me across. I don't know how to like paddle a boat or kayak or canoe. Or raft. I also can't swim. SOOOO I guess I could get some pool floaties and make it across. Or fly across on a unicorn.

I Am Batman.

Halloween! I love to dress up!

Home!

PURPLE and pink but mostly purple.

UNICORN!

A new utensil? This is tough. Uhhhhhh, I guess the PINCHER or something, like a pair of mini tongs where you can scoop up food and then release it into your mouth. It's 8AM, don't judge me :\

Cupcakes, Hello Kitty and Rainbows

A shelf in the trunk. I have a honda fit and I know they sell them but I can't afford them. I also need car seat covers.

2 because it is even and cute. It seems feminine to me. I'm weird.

Awesome.

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it?
    Homing Bees. Bees that are similar to homing missiles.

I actually keep a journal and write in my dreams when I remember them. Honestly can't think of one off hand. Too lazy to do a word count.

Charades or Pictionary. Even though I'm 24 me and my friends still play charades and it's hilarious. You should probably play. Drunk charades is even funnier.

Stroser. Someone who embraces music that was once unknown and now mainstream, claims to love the musicians who make it, yet only heard of the band now.

I think you are a committed individual seeking a healthy lifestyle with many supportive friends.

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome)
    i have giant hair, I'm an artist, I don't care what people think of me and one day I will become a unicorn.

Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I'm not an annoying buzzkill and I'm bored so...

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? With a people body? I'd go swimming in a bowl of Cheerios but scream if someone tried to eat me. Then I'd fashion a suit of armor out a scrap of tin foil, tame an ant, and run around with said ant have Don Quixote-esque escapades.

2. If you had a super power it would be... Pain relieving touch

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? I wouldn't mind being flung across the surface on skis by a huge slingshot.

4. Describe your self in 3 words. Intuitive Secret B!tch

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. Hands down, April Fool's Day. This past one was the best yet!!

6. You wish you were at... Saltillo, Mexico... or more realistically? In my bed with a cuddle partner.

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. Purple

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. Lemur

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil. uh... Face filler?.

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! Monster Energy Drinks, Clive Barker, a big poop after waking up in the morning.

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it? An epic sound system that will never blow out.

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why? Tie between 13 and 17. 13 I just like. 17 is the day of Isaac Hanson's birthday (lol)

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish) getting paid to eat breakfast

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it? Star Trek Phazer

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less.... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE DREAM

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be? If I have to play every day, probably something like mah jong solitaire. If it was every once in a while, Never Have I Ever

17. Make up a word and a meaning. I did, it's on urbandictionary.com bridesqueen: Gay men in a faghag's wedding party

18. What do you think of me? I don't know you

The shoes I'm wearing are handmade and partially consisting of recycled car tires

Look down, now look at the screen. This is me, typing a good bye to a random stranger. Think of your friends list, then mine. Mine is what it would look like if you were as awesome as I am. Look at your neighbor, now back to me, I'm now riding waves across a lake after being flung by a huge slingshot, doing a dramatic Miss America wave. When I get ashore, a parade of scantily clad drag queens flock to me, with 4 oiled up bears ready to prop me on their shoulders on a lavish platform, where ice cold Monster Vodkas wait for me. Now look back at your Healthy Choice meal.

Sucks to be you! Toodles ;)

haha
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry... I think I'm too lazy to be your friend. That's a ****load of questions!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    No, you don't like me.

Smoke cannabus. Eat dorritos. Stop posting.

I love you!

Except what exactly is cannabus? A can full of buses? A bus made of cannabis?

it is when you can-A-bus, it is exactly how it sounds, don't tell me you never Canned A Bus

Stay away from the Can-In-A-Bus, those things are nasty
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I'll take the bait..

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? : Take permanent residency in the 49ers cheerleaders, 'the gold rush' locker room

2. If you had a super power it would be... Fly like superman

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? No boats after titanic. I'd cross it in a plane

4. Describe your self in 3 words. eclectic,underachieving pacifist

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. Walking with the lions in Kenya

6. You wish you were at... Masai Mara, Kenya

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. 49ers scarlet

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. Lion or an F18

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. no need . I eat with my hands.

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! Photography, football and photographing football

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it? just ordered a new car with a massaging seat. thank you audi.

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why? 8. my name starts with 'D' ( 4th letter of the alphabet, my dad,my hero his name starts with 'B', 2nd letter..4x2 = 8 ( also steve young's number), 8x2 = 16 Joe montana's number

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish) in limbo.

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it? food.

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less. it ends with the words '' before turning the gun on himself''.

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be? Tetris

17. Make up a word and a meaning. iDork ( those apple fanatics who would buy a macbook pro made out of white chocolate)

18. What do you think of me? Nothing ( take that as you will)

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome) I'm sooo not cool!

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of.. Bonus Nachos

Have fun :)
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? Crawl up your arm and sting you-then jump off before you see me.

2. If you had a super power it would be... To freeze time so I can get everything done that I need to get done in between my children's whines.

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? In a party boat, duh.

4. Describe your self in 3 words. Strong, musical, loquacious

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. Every one I celebrate is a blast. It's all about knowing what's important and having fun.

6. You wish you were at... home with my family having fun.

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. Pink. No Green! No Gold! Aaaaaaa!

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. Tiger.

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. Fife. The fork with a sharp edge one side. Oh please, you use it like that anyway.

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! Kittens, chocolate, hiking, singing, not counting.

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it? A radio/CD playing that allows me to plugin in my iPhone, charge it and play from my radio station app so I don't have to tolerate the constant fuzzy interference from my actual radio.

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why? 3. Always been my lucky number. I don't remember why...

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish) Having a good time.

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it? Flail of Terror. This weapon usually appears to be a particularly frightening-looking iron or steel flail. On command, this +2 heavy flail causes the wielder's clothes and appearance to transform into an illusion of darkest horror such that living creatures in a 30-foot cone become panicked

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less. I'm being chased down a dark alley. Everywhere I go I'm followed. When I escape, they follow. But wait, now I have a flail of Terror!!!

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be? "Bingo" if you know what I mean. maybe that's only a local colloquialism...

17. Make up a word and a meaning. Interuptinator! Any loud noise that can be brought up on command to interrupt a boring or annoying conversation.

18. What do you think of me? You seem fun.

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome) I'm alive. I've survived brain surgery and attempted murder. That's a bloody miracle. And I'm happy most of the time, too. :)

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of.. Féach tú ar an liosta chairde.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Teleport, so I could come to Sydney and stop you from posting crazy be my friend surveys lol

****. when did i say that i wanted people to be my friend!?

Probably where you said you are looking for cool people and that you'll add the people with the best answers. Came off a bit like you were holding auditions. And the thread title--"Do you think we like you?" If you just want to post a survey to pass the time and get to know people, say that. :flowerforyou:
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Im not looking for friends, just bored.

Hide

My super power would be to have all the super powers of the world and use them to go on vacation alot

A bridge is just fine with me

Sober - Focused, quiet, nice
    Drunk - Loud, crazy, hungry

Dont know yet

The beach

Diamond

Is there a bird that nobody eats? I want to fly but be left alone

Just lick it like a kitty cat

Willow trees, building anything with my hands, acting nuts

It would be cool if I had one of those cars that converted into a boat

7, It was 3 when I was 3, 4 when I was 4...and so on and so on. But It stuck to 7 even after I turned 8

getting everything I want

death by mind power

A man in a black coat tried to hurt me so I pulled a sward out of my leg and cut him in half, then there were TWO...kept going on and on until there were like 100 of them. OOOOps cant count lol

Tag with my Fiance LOL

Bloop - I use then when I am frustrated and done talking

Well, bored just like me I guess

I am a window licker and go by the name Juanita and have a thing for little people with boom boxes...all equals super cool

uhhhhhhh bye?
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    In the interest of "getting to know you" ...

Hitch rides on small animals to see what the world looks like from their perspectives as they go about their daily routines.

Be able to recharge my energy from electrical outlets.

Walk around it? Swim? Bridge? Raft? Canoe? I don't know, depends on the lake and the day.

A vegetarian cat

Nice people, animals, my bed

Wanting to go back to bed but feeling too guilty to ditch my two cuddle buddies and thus filling this out instead.

Hotel with rooms where I can float and fly. Evil queen of hearts. Freaky elevator. Threats to take my organs.

I don't know you.
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    This thread makes me sad...
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Bite people’s little toes. And try not to get stepped on.

The power of persuasion. There was a girl on Heroes that had it. I would be able to mind alter people to do what I wanted them to do. Awesome.

I love to swim across the lake. Or canoe.

Loyal, silly, sarcastic.

Going to Italy for the first time. It was magnificent.

The pool with a book.

Blue.

Cat. Now, I don’t like cats, but I would like to lay around all day and just whine when I want to be fed. And occasionally interact with others.

The Torpelo.

YA novels, my iPhone, chapstick.

Ability to fly.

74. because when I met my bff, her favorite number was 7 and mine was 4 and we combined them to make a supernumber.

Ready for the weekend.

Knives.

My mom got pregnant and kept the baby even though it would kill her. Scary!

Backgammon.

Pocketfriend. A person who is so small and cute you just want to put them in your pocket and take them everywhere with you. (I feel this way about Damien Rice. And Ryan Adams.)

I think you seem nice. And I don’t know why people are hating on this. They must have better things to do. Which I do not.

Because I care just the right amount what people think. And I’m just myself the rest of the time.

I’d walk away. Then look back. And you’d be looking at me. And we’d run to each other and hug and cry and say I’d never leave again. Then I’d say “no really, I have to go.”
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    Chalk up one more for the "bored at work" crew.

Climb things? Spy on people. Avoid getting stepped on.

Granting people the ability to see themselves the way other people see them, for a period of exactly 60 seconds. (Any longer would be difficult to bear)

Swim/wade?

Patient, kind, DELICIOUS

Halloween. Always Halloween.

the Beach.

Any earth tones: muted greens, brows, grays

Bird. Who doesn't want to fly?

A "spiked" chopstick. A chopstick with a small (1 cm or so) point coming off at a 90 degree angle about 1.5 cm from the tip. Combines the one-handedness of chopsticks with the extra utility of a fork. Chork? Chopfork? Forksticks?

Music. Computers. YOUR MOM.

Spikedropper/Oil Slick/Smokescreens a'la James Bond's Aston Martin.

3 cause it's a magic number. Yes it is.

Seated and typing.

a hatchet. Small enough to not fatigue the user, and functional in other ways aside from as a weapon.

Heh. No comment.

Chess I suppose. not that I'm a big fan of chess, but there's so much depth there, I can't think of any other game that wouldn't get intensely boring after a few thousand years.

mariturge - noun. - the nearly uncontrollable impulse to go running out into the ocean when arriving at the beach, regardless of clothing, keys, wallet, cell phone, etc.

I don't know you from Eve, but I will go ahead and assume that you are both a lady and a scholar.

Cool, like most things, is in the eye of the beholder. I'm cool if YOU think I am. Knowing this makes me cool.

Peace out, homeslice!
  • ThustonHowell
    Options
    Order 1 Margarita and drink for a lifetime

Telepathy

Depends on the size and type of lake
    Lake Michigan - Hoover-craft
    Crystal Lake - Battleship
    Some oversized pond called a lake - wouldn't waste my time

free advice giver

Zombie Apocalypse Day!

2457 it'll be a good year

Black

Toaster

Joustfork - ridiculously long and requires you to run at your food in order to impale it. Helps burn calories.

Dr . Heinz Doofenshmirtz
    pranking
    Automatic Staplers

Chauffeur

0 - It's like I'm looking in the mirror

sucking - (interpret this however you wish)

Fully loaded fully staffed Aircraft Carrier. I ain't playing no game

I died in a nuclear blast, whole body disintegrated. Woke up and every inch of me tingled like when a limb falls "asleep"

Solitaire

Targument - Argument that only happens via texting. "Stop targuing with me"

Pretentious - but I like that in people

I don't think I'm cool, other people do

It's been real and fun, but not real fun...Duces
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Kick some ant butt.

Teleportation...I could party in Vegas in seconds. and the flight to Hawaii - eliminated!

See teleportation above.

Coolest person ever.

Any that involve warm weather, cold beer, good food and friends. No gifts. Explosions are a bonus.

anywhere but work. But thanks for this fun to distract me from doing what my boss pays me to do.

Crimson and clover.

Batman!

Why? Fingers came first.

Walks at sunset
    crackling fires
    puking when people say stuff like that

One with cruise control. Apparently it's NOT standard on new cards. Who knew?

4. It's a perfect square. Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO have OCD. Why do you ask?

earning less than half my paycheck.

Can I claim I'm not violent? No? Ok then BLOWGUN!

I'm Batman with the ability to teleport myself and I fight crime with a blowgun while driving a batmobile without cruise control. Admit it. You always wondered why it went so fast!

One that involves a mask and cape.

Exhole. My *kitten* ex husband.

Awesomely cool for allowing me the opportunity to wate a few minutes of my boss' time and providing me the ability to ignore the 247 unread emails in my inbox.

Cool does not need explaination.

May you never have your soul absorbed into the Netherworld by a power-hungry televangelist.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Crash a picnic....YOLO

Teleportation

I would like to swim so i cant so a canoe will suffice

Short, dark and average

My birthday, the unofficial start of Summer

Home

Green

Honey Badger duh

A soup straw

Women, sports, bacon...creative schmeative

Ability to fly

6, too many people stole 23 #nolebron

Pretending to work as i type very loudly lol

Bow and arrow

I never remember any of em...

Super Mario Bros 3

Trising- to go thru the motions

I dont know you but you're great for this thread idea

I'm not cool, you just think i am.

Fin. *drops mic, exits stage right*
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Nice work to those who figured that everyone who replied got a friend request Haha! :) if you didn't, I'll gt there :p
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options

done love. Did you miss it?