Greek Yogurt.....YUMMM!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am currently enjoying Liberte brand Greek yogurt, the plain unflavored variety.

I find the texture really satisfying and it has no (or very minimal) sugar. It's nice with frozen berries, but mostly I eat it on its own.

Though I have to say that when I travelled in Greece I ate the yogurt there liberally dripping with honey and nuts, and that was rather awesome too!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I get plain, non-fat Greek yogurt and I eat it with ground flax seed and blueberries/strawberries/raspberries. I've only tried the Kroger brand and it's pretty bland by itself, but the flax seed to me makes it really delicious. This is what I have for my post work-out snack or late-night snack.
  • kacinace
    kacinace Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I mix an 8oz container of plain non-fat with a tbsp of honey, then coat a pint of blueberries in it and freeze. Yummy little treat!
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    So how do you all like your Greek yogurt? I love it but I'm always looking for something new to try. And what's your favorite brand? I thought I only liked Fage and Chobani. discovered I like Oikos too! Any good ideas? I like plain, but i also like plain with honey! And of course all the kinds with fruit in them :)

Chobani is good (haven't tried the honey, though). Haven't tried Fage or Oikos.

Has anyone tried the Australian yogurt? I've noticed it at Sprouts here, but wanted to know how good it was before I plunked the money down.
  • 2BaFeather
    2BaFeather Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite is Greek Gods, but only as a treat, as it is really high in fat and sugar, but is so delicious. I always have the strawberry-honey when I'm craving strawberry cheesecake, totally satisfies the craving!!!