Would this be rude?

2»

Replies

• cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Not at all! Can you do it in the grass? That would be less noisy, if that's what you're worried about. And if the neighbors notice, it's probably because they're up at that time trying to get their workout in-- you might find a morning running buddy!

Also, if you're self conscious, could you do it in your basement instead?

Btw, jumping rope is an AWESOME idea! Your commitment is definitely motivational for the rest of us <3
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    I have a crazy thought...ask your neighbors if they mind and give them your phone # in case they do hear you so they can let you know if it wakes them up. Time to get back to neighbors talking to each other I think! :)

this is the best answer find out by aksing them
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    That depends, do you scream while you jump rope?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AGHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I have no idea why I find that so funny, but I literally LOL'd in the middle of my office. I think b/c now I have someone yelling while jumping rope in my head.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Unless you grunt with every jump, I can't imagine jumping rope could be very loud. It's your yard, too!

THIS!
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    That depends, do you scream while you jump rope?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AGHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I have no idea why I find that so funny, but I literally LOL'd in the middle of my office. I think b/c now I have someone yelling while jumping rope in my head.

HOLY SMOKES I can't stop laughing! What a crazy image!