Finigan84 Posts: 85
    Options
    bump. Nice ink everyone!!!
  • shannong311
    shannong311 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just got this one on the 4th of July!

2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg

Yeah, I'm the girl with the giant zombie portrait on my shoulder/back!

Um no you are the the badass chick who i want to be fighting side by side with in the Z.A. BTW Love the Daryl pic in your counter, can't wait for season 3!!
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    tumblr_m7vukjEvN91rsob6ro1_400.jpg

Only tattoo I have, more planned for later this year. I got this 5 years ago.

*I just realized this picture is missing one star. There is 9.

Where is the 9th located?
  • kathleenr4764
    Options
    Hello! I just joined the site a few days ago, and this is my first post on the boards. The tattoos everyone has posted are really beautiful. :smile:

I have six tattoos. My first one was "for me"; it's on the front of my left shoulder:

7681716212_bc7e945a58.jpg

I got my next one on my right outside ankle during a vacation in L.A. with my niece. The big star on the foot is hers; mine are the six stars, representing my 5 nieces and nephew, a/k/a "my kids":

6133268953_a84d661825_o.jpg

My next one was a simple one on my left wrist - I just wanted one more visible without being too big:

6133268857_76755819ef.jpg

The next three I got a few weeks ago - two on one day and one a few days later. This is an angel in memory of a friend who passed away from a brain tumor, and it's on my right shoulder blade:

7524172446_ed3b86914f.jpg

This is obvious. :bigsmile: It's on my inner left calf above the ankle:

7524163218_8fd02b09ff_o.jpg

This is to honor my parents - mother is Irish, father is Italian, and both gave me my heritage in terms of family background and faith; this is located on my left shoulder blade:

7681717062_0d03dd88f0_o.jpg
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    LasPv.jpg

This is mine, a gorgeous big peacock feather on my inner right forearm. I've had it since April, and at the moment it's my only tattoo, but I have plans for more! I'm a complete wuss when it comes to pain - I can't even wax my legs because it hurts too much - but the tattoo was painless, honestly. It just felt like dragging a pin up and down my arm, more tickely than scratchy.

Oh my! That is beautiful! I love the colors and all the detail! Must have been a great artist.

I have eight tattoos but I don't have them uploaded anywhere. You can see a few of them in some of my pictures but not in so much detail. They're all music-related in some way. I'd really love to get my next one on my birthday this year but all the artists I'd want to do it are already booked out and since I want something really detailed, I don't just want anyone to do it.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Both of mine were done using my fiance's ashes. The first is his name on my left wrist, with 3 stars beside it, to represent me, him, and the smaller one on top is for our angel baby

600284_10150904968167605_1178718334_n.jpg

The 2nd one is on my right foot and it is Vivere, Amor, Ridete which means Live, Love, Laugh in latin. The most important things in life. x

576894_10150904946632605_1743008352_n-2.jpg
  • wilted_daisies
    Options
    My most recent tattoo, done by Mark Poole of Dermal Puncture Emporium - done in one sitting at Liverpool Tattoo Convention in May 2012, 7 1/2 hour sitting. Plus the hand sketching onto your skin took an hour beforehand - he doesn't use templates but designs a unique design based on your ideas, then hand sketches it directly onto you before starting:

DSCF2547.jpg

In full:

tattoogrid.jpg

My back... completed 2007 (when slim!!)

DSCF0761resized.jpg
  • wilted_daisies
    Options
    I don't have pictures of all of mine, but here's a few of them.

3331_76318263633_7221321_n.jpg

photo4szf.jpg

photo3aer.jpg

photo2fri.jpg

photo1kzx.jpg

39458110150956444973634.jpg

Those are the only ones I could find pictures of. There's half of them missing, haha.

These are all gorgeous :)
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    I have 3, but I don't have any "appropriate" pics of them...
    1. a flower on the top of my left foot
    2. a star on my lower right side of my back
    3. an owl on the inside of my right wrist.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    only have one...as seen in profile pix...just got it last month.
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I will have to post mine, when I get home. But I have only one. I was deathly afraid of needles and so I decided for my 30th birthday I was going to do something that no one said I would have the guts to do. It's on my wrist and it holds special meaning to me other than the fact that I proved quite a few people wrong. I have a tendency to try to prove people wrong, especially my parents. :devil:
  • rdlangy1
    rdlangy1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a left arm sleeve, and two on right arm, plus left forearm newly done in March...Just take a look in my profile...
  • Tracy_03311981
    Options
    I have 12 tattoos, however, it would be difficult to post all of my pics here so here is my rundown....
    Upper right thigh: dark fairy
    Right calf (outside): red rose
    Right calf (inside): small purple rose (coverup)
    Left calf (outside): vine going up my calf with purple/pink butterflies
    Left calf (inside): New York Yankees symbol
    Lower stomach (left side): my dogs footprints with his name beside it
    Lower stomach (right side): shooting stars
    Right shoulder Blade: Eeyore
    Down my lower spine: in kanji "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
    Tramp Stamp (which goes very very low actually ends right at the top of my bum): tribal with the phrase "Peccavi"
    Left wrist (inside): kanji symbol for "karma"

Love my tattoos.....although my tramp stamp when it was initally done it was crooked, it has been fixed (this was my most painful tattoo).

I don't care what people think, to me, its art!

I will add some pics later :)

My fellow tattoo friends can add me if ya would like
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    strength.jpg

These are my latest 2 (well, you can almost see them both...)... this was right after i had it done...
  • ruthio77
    ruthio77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    w0162u.jpg

Had this done 2 weeks ago. Loving it! :-)
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have no clue how to post pictures to this site. I have two. Four butterflies on my lower back (each is the birth color of my husbands and 2 sons) My other one is on my shoulder blade it's a heart with my husbands initials and our anniversary. (will be removing this one. It makes me feel very self conscious so I haven't been wearing any shirts that show it off). I was youngER and stupid when I got them and definitely regret the second one. I can live with the one on my lower back. It's really pretty.
  • shannong311
    shannong311 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    OK WTH stupid photobucket...been years since i have used it.. not sure what i'm doing wrong. lol

Here is the link.

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/Myssa311/?action=view&current=Tattoos.jpg

There is a reason behind them all :)
  • Lovesparklesandcupcakes
    Options
    <
    Love, Sparkles, and Cupcakes

They are what I live for!
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    Just tried to upload a pic and I have no idea how
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292