Naked

Options

Replies

• KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I love naked. Not happy with my body, but hey I own it. Hubby and I go visit a friend every year or two, there is a pool, hot tub, game room. best of all its clothing optional. I take enough cloths to get there, do some shopping and get home. The time I am in the house/back yard. I am naked. I love it. I love skinny dipping, I love playing around in the game room naked. Other people may gag the sight of an obese woman naked, but not my friends. Its actually a picker upper. I wish I could go naked at home. However, people (kids) conitnually come in and out of my house. They have keys. I may have to change the locks and do what I enjoy. Good luck with your journey. I hope you get to the point you can be naked when you want to.
  • KeriW626
    Options
    If you really do not feel comfortable with your body...take a notepad and pen with you and stand in front of the mirror...NAKED! Ok, now write down everything you love about your nakedness. Don't be stingy or modest, noone has to look at this but you. Write at least three things. Put this list somewhere secure. Now, everytime you are in front of said mirror look for a new trait to add to the list. When you are feeling self-concious, take out the list and read it.
    Just remember, we can ALL find something to hate about ourselves. It takes real courage to admit to the things we love. :wink:

this is a great idea. I can make a rather large list of things I am learning to like about my body. Looking in front of the mirror, helps me to see the changes I am making.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I love naked. Not happy with my body, but hey I own it. Hubby and I go visit a friend every year or two, there is a pool, hot tub, game room. best of all its clothing optional. I take enough cloths to get there, do some shopping and get home. The time I am in the house/back yard. I am naked. I love it. I love skinny dipping, I love playing around in the game room naked. Other people may gag the sight of an obese woman naked, but not my friends. Its actually a picker upper. I wish I could go naked at home. However, people (kids) conitnually come in and out of my house. They have keys. I may have to change the locks and do what I enjoy. Good luck with your journey. I hope you get to the point you can be naked when you want to.

How did you get from "not happy with your body" to "I love naked"??
    I envy you .
    I love seeing people NOT perfect get out and be perfect anyway... AND be happy about it :)
  • KeriW626
    Options
    who ever said they go to a gym with a naked area for the hot tub? Damn if we had one here, I would surely join. I just love being in water naked. I dont care who is there. I am not embaressed by my boday at all. My mother constantly says, she doesnt know why I have zero modesty, I have one girl who is exremely modest. and one who follows me. So I guess I didnt go a very good job of programming them into the laways dressed up and pretty. They are who they are. I am who I am. I think if you can accept you are who you are, you can join me in a naked evening at our respective homes. lol :flowerforyou:
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    That's my goal...well, not actually to walk around naked (I have too many kids), but to undress for the shower in front of that huge mirror (I SO feel you) and feel good no matter what the angle. Not sure that is possible, but it's my goal :):flowerforyou:

I have 4 kids... fully understand not being to walk around naked every day all day lol
    I agree with you tho... I want to walk around in front of the giant mirror and look good from every side...
    Thank you :) ... Good luck to you :):flowerforyou:
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    who ever said they go to a gym with a naked area for the hot tub? Damn if we had one here, I would surely join. I just love being in water naked. I dont care who is there. I am not embaressed by my boday at all. My mother constantly says, she doesnt know why I have zero modesty, I have one girl who is exremely modest. and one who follows me. So I guess I didnt go a very good job of programming them into the laways dressed up and pretty. They are who they are. I am who I am. I think if you can accept you are who you are, you can join me in a naked evening at our respective homes. lol :flowerforyou:

LOL... I need your inhibition :) ..
    How do I find your house ... where everyone flourishes naked :) lollllll
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Wow.... I thought its a post about juice.... Maybe a sugar question or something.... Lol

Us both dear lol

Do you have anything positive to say?? Or are you just stuck in "that's what she said" ville?

What the heck is your problem... clicking on the link I thought it was about juice!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell...My 1st commenet was backing you up when some guy said you where seeking attention...She said she thought it was about juice and so did I...

DONT! Try to disrespect me when I haven't even done anything... WTF?? smh
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    Wow.... I thought its a post about juice.... Maybe a sugar question or something.... Lol

Us both dear lol

Do you have anything positive to say?? Or are you just stuck in "that's what she said" ville?

What the heck is your problem... clicking on the link I thought it was about juice!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell...My 1st commenet was backing you up when some guy said you where seeking attention...She said she thought it was about juice and so did I...

DONT! Try to disrespect me when I haven't even done anything... WTF?? smh

Aww : ( Sorry.. I didn't see your post backing me up...
    You don't have to say "DONT disrespect me" ... yada yada...I try to never disrespect anyone in life... Not my thing. (well there is this ONE girl... sometimes I downgrade her. lol)
    I don't try to disrespect anyone... So, I apologize.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    it's kool, kinda overreacted....
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    it's kool, kinda overreacted....

:) sorry :)
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    So you are saying that this social way of life is right?
    I'm a little confused by your post?
    Do you feel comfortable with your daughter always wearing a dress?
    I'm asking in seriousness... I have 2 daughters.. My girls have always been raised to be beautiful... but not feel like the dress defines them. They are allowed to wear anything that makes them feel "alive" .. whether it means a dress to be beautiful, or skinny jeans to make them feel cool.

No, I don't feel it's right at all and I am working my *kitten* off to do all I can do to make sure my daughters self worth is not in her looks, but as who she is inside. But, due to society, even the most self-assured woman still has more issues to deal with due to her looks then a guy does. Women are heavily judged by society by their looks. Do I think it should be that way? Hell No! I am just saying though that the societal pressure you ladies face to look good is enormous.

No, I don't like her always wearing a dress. I take her outside with my boys to go bug hunting, play in the mud, etc. I wrestle with my daughter, and we play race cars together. When my daughter falls down and skins a knee; I don't treat her any different then I do her brothers. I ruffle her hair, smile and I tell her to get up and keep on playing. But, unlike her brothers, she likes to snuggle with me when watching tv, etc. I know that's something she likes, so even though I am not a snuggler, I do it for her. I let her decide how she wants to be generally treated.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

I am working my *kitten* off to do all I can do to make sure my daughters self worth is not in her looks, but as who she is inside.

For Christ's sake don't let her visit Chit-chat on MFP then!
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You can love being naked and still hate your body. I was bought up to be comfortable being naked, I walk around inside my house naked alot even at my heaviest. I also skinny dip in my pool. I don't do it around anyone but the people who live in my house (my family). I certainly wouldn't be comfortable being naked in front of friends and having to be naked in front of a man again scares the shiznit out of me.

At the same time I hate my body, I hate what I have done to it with years of neglect and overeating. I hate that everything sags and is covered with stretchmarks, Will I ever love my body? Clothed maybe - naked I doubt it.
  • MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    LOL what Duc said...
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    no ..
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    When I was 'skinny' I still didn't look in the mirror! I'm not doing this to look good, I'm doing it so I dont have to buy new clothes, I'm saving money to buy a house ha ha. And I want a maintainable weight
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    This thread sucks with no pictures.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Never had a problem being naked in front of a mirror or my husband, for that matter. There's no point in pretending that I'm not what I am, because it's pretty obvious dressed or naked. Might as well accept it, and appreciate the changes as they happen.

I'm not ashamed of my body, it's not attractive, but it's damned strong to have survived the abuse that I've put it through and remain working as well as it does.

What does embarrass me, is what I did to that body.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    I HATE MY BODY!! always have probably always will ;( no matter how thin I get all I see is a fat stomach and flat chest!! my boyfriend took some pictures of me on his phone recently to try and show me how he sees me and what he loves about my body but I just don't see it!! I'd love to be more confident and curvy and womanly but im just not made that way!!
  • thoroneil
    thoroneil Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just do it and pay attention too both sides of your body the good and bad.. Notice what you need too fix and what is already great..
This discussion has been closed.