Naked

Options

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Feeling comfortable naked is not just about liking yourself physically, you also have to be acceptant in your mind too. Much like weight loss...you need both! Our eyes see things different than what our minds are telling us. IMO, one needs to feel "comfortable" with their clothes on first before anything else! ~Just sayin'.....
  • chrisbcreme1
    chrisbcreme1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie... I look at myself naked in the mirror at least twice a day. I do the 360 turn and flex (the whole nine yards lol ). It helps me see any progress or digression and what i need to work on. Its funny... im never satisfied tho Continue to work hard ALL
  • mrsslimkatie
    Options
    I love being naked. I love to swim naked and let my breasts free to catch a breeze if no public is around. One of my favorite memories is riding topless on the back of my husbands motorcycle on this really pretty and long country road that has no houses on it. So liberating and natural a feeling!

My only rule is no naked privates on my furniture!!!!! LOL
  • Mia627
    Mia627 Posts: 34
    Options
    I am completely comfortable being naked!! I honestly believe it wasn't until I started belly dancing that I began to appreciate all of my "flaws" if you will. Dancing with women of all different shapes and sizes made me realize that my body isn't that bad after all. The older I get the more confident I am.

It always amazes me how much emphasize our country puts on nakedness. In european countries it's not as big of a deal as it is here.
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    totally agree
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I HATE MY BODY!! always have probably always will ;( no matter how thin I get all I see is a fat stomach and flat chest!! my boyfriend took some pictures of me on his phone recently to try and show me how he sees me and what he loves about my body but I just don't see it!! I'd love to be more confident and curvy and womanly but im just not made that way!!

My wife is almost exactly the same as you - although what your boyfriend is doing taking pictures of her is a mystery! :wink:

She looks great but can't see it herself
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie... I look at myself naked in the mirror at least twice a day. I do the 360 turn and flex (the whole nine yards lol ). It helps me see any progress or digression and what i need to work on. Its funny... im never satisfied tho Continue to work hard ALL

Me too I look at me naked and see what do I got to work on.... It better than closing your eyes!
  • thoroneil
    thoroneil Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Dont Be Afraid too look at yourself.. You Will See flaws but that just means you now what neededs too be worked on.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    I have never been comfortable with my body. I guess that's just something I'm going to have to work on. I HATE showering in my daughters bathroom because BAM there's a mirror as soon as you open the curtain. SO if I shower there, I put my towel over the rod (but it gets damp, booo) and cover up before I open the curtain. :laugh:
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I just want to be one of those girls that walks naked everywhere and doesn't give a *kitten* who's looking... And doesn't give a *kitten* what she looks like...
    I wanted advice from those people...

Didn't mean to seem like an attention *kitten*. lol sorry.. wasn't going for that at all.

:frown:

Not on hollover beach in florida

Isn't that illegal?
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm naked right now.

Beat me to it
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    I would do everything that way if I could as long as I do not see a mirror. LOL.

I sleep that way :)
  • FATBOYBGONE
    FATBOYBGONE Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wan't to get naked and not close my eyes in front of the ridiculously HUGE mirror in front of the shower. The one I usually avoid. lol I LOVE naked. I WANT naked... I NEEEEEEED Naked. :) Am I the only one that feels this way? :(

LOL! I avert my eyes when I get out of the shower. That full wall mirror in my bathroom, at this point in my trek, is not user friendly!
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    This thread sucks with no pictures.

LOL
  • FATBOYBGONE
    FATBOYBGONE Posts: 35 Member
    Options

AGREE
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options

Here ya go

0755cfbd-8eef-4806-b2bf-eec54b8829f4.jpg
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    nope.. I like naked too. I'm ready to look good naked, tho. One of my goals! LOL
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    After losing 84 lbs and sitting at a respectable 161 lbs I still hate to see myself in the mirror.. May need a tummy tuck before I can ever like it!! haha!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    So you are saying that this social way of life is right?
    I'm a little confused by your post?
    Do you feel comfortable with your daughter always wearing a dress?
    I'm asking in seriousness... I have 2 daughters.. My girls have always been raised to be beautiful... but not feel like the dress defines them. They are allowed to wear anything that makes them feel "alive" .. whether it means a dress to be beautiful, or skinny jeans to make them feel cool.

No, I don't feel it's right at all and I am working my *kitten* off to do all I can do to make sure my daughters self worth is not in her looks, but as who she is inside. But, due to society, even the most self-assured woman still has more issues to deal with due to her looks then a guy does. Women are heavily judged by society by their looks. Do I think it should be that way? Hell No! I am just saying though that the societal pressure you ladies face to look good is enormous.

No, I don't like her always wearing a dress. I take her outside with my boys to go bug hunting, play in the mud, etc. I wrestle with my daughter, and we play race cars together. When my daughter falls down and skins a knee; I don't treat her any different then I do her brothers. I ruffle her hair, smile and I tell her to get up and keep on playing. But, unlike her brothers, she likes to snuggle with me when watching tv, etc. I know that's something she likes, so even though I am not a snuggler, I do it for her. I let her decide how she wants to be generally treated.

:)
    girls will always need a snuggling... lol Glad you do that for them :)
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options

Says the person with no profile pic... and a blocked profile lol
This discussion has been closed.