Ladies, Is a Guy Hot that...

Options
neverstray
neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
...does matchy with his workout clothes?

You know how some women get all matchy and buy nice workout outfits and all that? If a guy does that, do you think it looks hot, or not?

Just curious.

I fall on two sides of the issue with women. On the one hand, if not working out, and just walking around town or whatever, I think it looks hot when a woman is wearing a nice workout outfit. But, if she's working out, I think it looks dumb. LOL. IDK why.

What's your take on a guy with a matchy-matchy workout outfit?

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If that's what they like good for them. But even I'm not all matchy matchy.

Generally I go to work out, and get on with my day. So I doubt I'd even notice.
  • fityfriend
    fityfriend Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If a guys hot, hes hot! I don't really care what he wears!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm k with it ! But I prefer no shirt just sweets! Lol..
  • fityfriend
    fityfriend Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm k with it ! But I prefer no shirt just sweets! Lol..

haha agreed!
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    I always laugh to myself when I see a guy with matching shirt, shorts and sneakers...looks to me like they aren't there to train
  • sathor
    sathor Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have one pair of running shorts that are black and blue, and 3 tech shirts that are blue. (One shirt is from a race I did last year) so generally, I match, unless for whatever reason I have to hit the gym in my street clothes.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I've noticed men match thier work out clothes more often than their work clothes!

You know how some women get all matchy and buy nice workout outfits and all that? If a guy does that, do you think it looks hot, or not?

Just curious.

I fall on two sides of the issue with women. On the one hand, if not working out, and just walking around town or whatever, I think it looks hot when a woman is wearing a nice workout outfit. But, if she's working out, I think it looks dumb. LOL. IDK why.

• ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I always laugh to myself when I see a guy with matching shirt, shorts and sneakers...looks to me like they aren't there to train

Agreed.

I also once saw a guy in short shorts and a neon green tank and I couldn't take him seriously. Especially when he spent an hour on the elliptical and I was over there lifting weights. And no, he left without doing strength training. But to each his own, I guess!
  • neverstray
    Options
    I have one pair of running shorts that are black and blue, and 3 tech shirts that are blue. (One shirt is from a race I did last year) so generally, I match, unless for whatever reason I have to hit the gym in my street clothes.

Fair enough. I too have some accidental matching stuff, but I mean the real intentional kind. Like Nike outfit, with matching socks and shoes. You know? Where it's really obvious that there was a very concious effort to match.
  • bedsidetables
    Options
    Go to the gym to lift weights , not for fashion :laugh:
  • neverstray
    Options
    I've noticed men match thier work out clothes more often than their work clothes!

Just curious.

Ha, ha. That's funny. I'm a horrible dresser. When I see guys that are stylish, I always just want to ask them did they take lessons or something? I have no clue.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I'm colored-blind, so I never match! :laugh:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    If a guys hot, hes hot! I don't really care what he wears!

Yup
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    lol. I know i'd be out of consideration for anyone that based potential off "matchy" clothing, especially at the gym.
    Yesterday I wore a white planet fitness shirt with a black left shoulder compression sleeve underneath, purple and gold shorts, a red shin splint sleeve and red shoes. im all about comfort not style hahaha
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    ahh, i usually wear sweats and a tshirt...usually does not match
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    What's funnier, them matching or you noticing? If they match and you notice, mission accomplished.
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    What's funnier, them matching or you noticing? If they match and you notice, mission accomplished.

You are correct, I noticed that he is a douche bag!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options

You are correct, I noticed that he is a douche bag!

So he could have saved those matching clothes dollars and just asked out every woman with a pulse. This is good information that perhaps you should share with these guys, since they may not watch the MFP forums.
  • mmychal
    mmychal Posts: 69
    Options
    People at the gym are monitoring what everyone else WEARS? Really?

This IS Earth, right?
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    If he's HOT, He's HOT.....IN WHATEVER HE HAS ON......OR OFF!!!! lol:drinker: