Ladies, Is a Guy Hot that...

Options

Replies

• tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    People at the gym are monitoring what everyone else WEARS? Really?

This IS Earth, right?

lol....Women look.....just like guys do:)
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I would probably do a double take at a guy matching up his work out clothes. I personally workout in what's comfortable, not what looks good. Plus I don't have the extra money to buy new clothes when needed.
  • mmychal
    mmychal Posts: 69
    Options

If I'm looking, it's not at her attire ...
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Every time I see this "matchy-matchy" I'm like "damn, another one pitching for the other team." :(

No seriously. I mean, I don't go to the gym. I do everything at home.. I never match. Obnoxious yellow shorts today? Why not. But I have had dude friends who will wear like, a red shirt, with black shorts that have red stitching, with black and red shoes. And I'm like... Dear god. Why.

There's the opposite end, when a guy wears a plaid shirt with striped shorts.. Dweeb. But like can't you just wear black shorts, black shoes, whatever color shirt? Does EVERY piece of clothing have to have two matching colors in it? (Answer is no.)

And for chicks.. I don't think it matters. We have boobs. They match with everything. ;)
  • katamus
    Options
    What's funnier, them matching or you noticing? If they match and you notice, mission accomplished.

You are correct, I noticed that he is a douche bag!

^^This also. Hahahaha
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Every time I see this "matchy-matchy" I'm like "damn, another one pitching for the other team." :(

No seriously. I mean, I don't go to the gym. I do everything at home.. I never match. Obnoxious yellow shorts today? Why not. But I have had dude friends who will wear like, a red shirt, with black shorts that have red stitching, with black and red shoes. And I'm like... Dear god. Why.

There's the opposite end, when a guy wears a plaid shirt with striped shorts.. Dweeb. But like can't you just wear black shorts, black shoes, whatever color shirt? Does EVERY piece of clothing have to have two matching colors in it? (Answer is no.)

And for chicks.. I don't think it matters. We have boobs. They match with everything. ;)

You and I think alike. LOL.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    IDGAF.
  • neverstray
    Options

This IS Earth, right?

This comment is stupid and I get sick of this kind of *kitten*. People purposefully wear clothes. I'm not monitoring what people wear. But, I do see it sometimes. And, I don't go to a gym, so I see it when I run, or when I'm just walking around and someone runs past me. Or, I'm driving, and I see people biking, running, skating, or whatever. I am aware of my surrounding all the time. I don't just wear blinders everywhere I go. I feel sorry for you, since you obviously are totally unaware of your surroundings.
  • mmychal
    Options
    I feel sorry for you, since you obviously are totally unaware of your surroundings.

You really missed the point. By a lot.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    i think from a guys standpoint, who cares?? lol

I would rather look at a sweaty woman wearing regualr workout clothes than a wierd looking matched set.
  • mmychal
    Options

See? This person gets the point. By ... a lot.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Is this too "matchy" haha.

4d84be17.jpg

Seriously who cares, worry about training, not your outfit, nobody really cares. Nobody that matters anyways.
  • neverstray
    Options

See? This person gets the point. By ... a lot.

I'm asking women, and all these men are answering. I think it's you that missed the point.
  • neverstray
    Options
    Is this too "matchy" haha.

4d84be17.jpg

Seriously who cares, worry about training, not your outfit, nobody really cares. Nobody that matters anyways.

Nah. That's normal. I'm talking about an "outfit".
  • neverstray
    Options
    Maybe, like this...

mens-silk-knit-leopard-tank-top-mens-wear-mens-wear-sexy-costume-zaphoncom-clip.jpg
  • katamus
    Options
    Maybe, like this...

mens-silk-knit-leopard-tank-top-mens-wear-mens-wear-sexy-costume-zaphoncom-clip.jpg

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Oh god.

No.
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

This IS Earth, right?

Not always ;-D I actually thing guys are pretty nasty when they're working out. I'm not a fan of grunting and stinky sweat. I also don't dress to be appreciated at the gym, but to work out. If my clothes match, it's purely coincidental. My workout clothes tend to be old t-shirts and gym shorts that are about ready for the garbage bin, but not stained yet. And still comfortable.
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm asking women, and all these men are answering. I think it's you that missed the point.

I noticed that too!!! LOL!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    If a guys hot, hes hot! I don't really care what he wears!

Couldn't have put it better myself lol
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Maybe, like this...

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Oh god.

No.

I stand corrected. Not even the hottest man would be ok in that!!! Lmao!