Replies

• Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    If I get sick of water I go for iced black tea
  • Vermilliana
    Vermilliana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of water. I also drink a blueberry spinach smoothie every day (1 cup raw spinach, 1/2 c frozen blueberries, 2tbsp of vanilla or plan lowfat yogurt and about 1/2 cup of REAL fruit juice to make it all blendable, blend till smooth), They're really tasty, full of goodness and filling on top of it. I find this not only keeps me from snacking, but it also kills my sweet cravings.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    tea with skimmed milk is my vice I just can't give it up going to try and change to de-caff I think!! also water or no added sugar squash (don't know what you call squash over there?!) :smile:
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I mainly drink water, but when I'm in the mood for something else that's not sugary, I usually go for a Vitamin water zero, sweetened with a stevia extract. :) Also I tried Zevia soda the other day which is pretty good, I just hate how most of them still have caramel color in them. (except for the clear ones) :smile:
  • magicmama
    magicmama Posts: 19
    Options
    Mostly water + the juice from half a lime, but sometimes when I want the fizzy I drink club soda + lime instead.
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I loveeee Fuze Slenderize! It's only 15 calories in a whole bottle and actually helps you lose weight. Just have to be careful, because Fuze also has some bottled beverages that are high in calories...

I also drink Sparkling Ice. It's a carbonated water. I'm not big on flavored water, or carbonation.. but it's actually pretty darn good. Best of all, zero calories, zero sugar, zero carbs, zero fat, zero sodium.. zero everything, really!!! :smile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Mostly water, but it took a long time to train myself to tolerate it. I bought one of those reusable BPA-free cups with a straw. I find that sipping through a straw really gets the water down quickly! I'm drinking at least twice as much as I used to and the only thing that's changed is the mechanics of the delivery system. I also like jasmine green tea or white tea - I brew some up, dilute it a bit and turn it into a mild, fragrant, cool-temperature tea. I dislike anything steaming hot or icy cold. If I just have to have something sweet I will use some of that artificial flavor enhancer stuff - but that's not too often these days, though. :drinker:
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love the Crystal Lite Lemonade. Not so hot on their other flavors actually, but the lemonade is tasty :drinker:
  • ninehours
    ninehours Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Coffee Protein shake in the morning (30g whey protein + 2 tsp Coffee granules + 400ml water) and 200ml Almond milk on my Tesco's Wheat Biscuits (Morning is 2pm for me)
    Water the rest of the day (Always have a glass on the go)
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Everclear and water.....I am not crazy enough to drink that **** straight
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I have a reall problem drinking water. Except when I am doing Zumba I tend to drink watered down Wyler's lite lemonade. I ue one packet in a quart of water and I drink about a quart of it a day up to six glasses. Sometimes I drink herbal tea. I stay away from carbonated beverages. The lemonade comes out to 2 1/2 calories a cup.
  • DfantaBeneFIT
    Options
    "HINT" water
    Poweraide Zero
    Zevia Soda
    Water with ginger
    or water with XTEND
  • corriewarren
    Options
    I like the walmart brand of crystal light - the lime margarita is good and so is the fruit punch - low calorie or sugar free. you can also mix the flavors - like....strawberry and orange.
  • DfantaBeneFIT
    Options
    watch those crystal lights!! They still contain aspartame
    I like the walmart brand of crystal light - the lime margarita is good and so is the fruit punch - low calorie or sugar free. you can also mix the flavors - like....strawberry and orange.
  • KFJOI4JWGOJM
    Options
    I used to always drink pop ( Mountain Dew ) 24/7. When I started MFP I switched to drinking water but I buy the generic (Great Value from Walmart) Crystal Light to put in in my water. There's tons of flavors to try. My favorite is Rasberry Lemonade my hubby's favorite Orange Early Sunrise. They are low calorie and some are even sugar free. Anything beats the non stop pop I was drinking. I hope it helps :)
  • ockara
    ockara Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Espresso in the am, water all day. I did do some lemons/limes/oranges/mint gently mashed in a big pitcher then water on top last week. It was a nice change. Sometimes hot tea at night.
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I mainly drink water cause its so refreshing and thirst quenching lol
    but I drink green tea with a litte honey in it in the mornings too.
  • ahlani
    ahlani Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Water with a couple of drops of the regular (not the HE) Mio flavoring is my favorite. Might seem expensive, but it doesn't take much to flavor the water.

I used to like crystal light green tea, but I've been getting away from it because I prefer the lighter Mio flavoring and I tend to drink more water every day while using it.
  • colawoman
    colawoman Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I make a big pitcher of green tea (w/splenda) every day - good stuff!
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    Mostly MiO lately. I have a bunch of different flavors and sometimes even mix them together to keep it interesting.