level 2 30DS....couldn't make it :(

Options
13»

Replies

• AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Level 2 really hurt - the first 4 times. Then it got a lot better. It was great for my stomach!! Keep at it dont give up!!
  • starlikedolly
    starlikedolly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm doing L1&2 and have to modify level 2. I used to find level 1 tough, but now I love it. My body is really changing though, so I'm sticking with it!

We can do this! :D
  • amomatt
    amomatt Posts: 41
    Options
    I hate Level 3! I thought I'd be ready for it for all the jumping squats are tweaking some of my muscles and not in a good way! Think i'll be alternating L2 and L3 for a while....but agree re seeing the changes. so whatever happens I'll be doing some 30DS, whatever the level I choose on the day
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I began doing level 2 on 30ds and it killed me! I really couldn't make it...I did level 1 for 11 days and I thought I would be good because by day 8 I was doing really well and only struggled with the non-beginners push-up exercise. But after five minutes of level 2 i gave up and did level one again. I'm going to go with level one for another ten days I think, and then maybe i'll pluck up the courage to go to the next level. I can only imagine what level 3 is going to be like... did any of you have difficulty changing levels?

stay at it! I LOVED day 1 of level 2. I was so nervous because everyone seems to hate it, but I like it more than level 1.
  • SherriLibrarian
    Options
    I start Level 2 today. You all are scaring me!!
  • ArchBunx
    Options
    I began doing level 2 on 30ds and it killed me! I really couldn't make it...I did level 1 for 11 days and I thought I would be good because by day 8 I was doing really well and only struggled with the non-beginners push-up exercise. But after five minutes of level 2 i gave up and did level one again. I'm going to go with level one for another ten days I think, and then maybe i'll pluck up the courage to go to the next level. I can only imagine what level 3 is going to be like... did any of you have difficulty changing levels?

No such thing as cant do it! Have a little faith in yourself and keep at it, the more you work at level one the more you will build your stamina! Keep up the hard work :)
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I agree with this-Level 2 is my favorite-keep trying you CAN do it!
    [/quote]

L2 became my favorite as well. just keep trying and modify moves that are too tough for you now
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    IMO level 3 is easier than level 2!

Completely agree!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    IMO level 3 is easier than level 2!

Me too!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    If it was easy as pie for you to do, it wouldn't be an effective work out. Push yourself past the discomfort and continue on! You can do it!
  • adila1979
    Options
    I start Level 2 today. You all are scaring me!!

Well, don't be put off! I'm on day 2 level 2 now and it was easier today, which can only mean that it'll get easier every time! If I can do it, so can you, I mean it! Good luck with the workout! Cheers :)
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    The very first time I tried the 30ds I had the same problem! I have given up and didn't think I could do it. I've re-done the 30ds several times now, and currently am on 17, level 2! It gets so much easier over time. Although what really helped me is that I watched the video and wrote down the exercises and times and started a stopwatch and did it without the video and only music of my choice. I worked harder, I did the exercises better, and sweated more... but it was easier! I don't know why, but maybe it could help for you? I'm actually about to do level two by just a posterboard with numbers and exercises up on my wall to guide me. Just keep trying, I know you will get a hang of it! I promise! Don't give up yet!
  • adila1979
    Options
    The very first time I tried the 30ds I had the same problem! I have given up and didn't think I could do it. I've re-done the 30ds several times now, and currently am on 17, level 2! It gets so much easier over time. Although what really helped me is that I watched the video and wrote down the exercises and times and started a stopwatch and did it without the video and only music of my choice. I worked harder, I did the exercises better, and sweated more... but it was easier! I don't know why, but maybe it could help for you? I'm actually about to do level two by just a posterboard with numbers and exercises up on my wall to guide me. Just keep trying, I know you will get a hang of it! I promise! Don't give up yet!

What a very interesting post. I think you've got a very good thing going on! I can now see myself sticking to 30ds, but when I'm finished I want to start the boost metabolism dvd, and mix both every now and then, I think JM is very effective and the way you put it, you are making the exercise your very own, which means it can only be even more effective :) Cheers :)
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just did Level 2 for the first time today and boy was it hard. I found that i had bad traction since i was doing it on a carpeted floor wearing just socks. Tomorrow i will wear sneakers so that I have better traction for all the planks. Oh and about the planks, I had to drop to my knees quite a few times. i hope tomorrow will be better.
  • ashleew1117
    Options
    I'm not at level 2 yet, today was day 3 for level 1.
    my calf muscles are hurting pretty bad, and I can barely walk.
    did anyone else have this problem?
    if so what did you do and when did it go away?
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I've always heard level 2 is the hardest.. even harder than level 3...
    Don't get down on yourself... At least you tried! I've heard alot of ppl stayed on the diff levels for 15 days or so...
    Try again tomorrow... if you still can't keep up... go back to level one.. and stay there a few more days... then try to move on again...
    there is NO SHAME in sticking with it... which you are doing :)
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    This is a bit odd because I HATED level 1. Absolutely loathed it. I LOVE level 2 though. Tomorrow's my last day and I'm kind of sad but I loved the way it made me push myself. My favourite move is the military press with leg extensions. Of course, I still need to pause during the planks for a couple of seconds but I can feel myself getting stronger. Can't wait for level 3 :D