• KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :angry: Currently have tonsillitis. :angry:
    I feel you, man.
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I was sick. I get strep every other year it seems, but that's it. Last time I saw my doctor, was when I bumped into her out and about...almost didn't recognize her, lol!

Never had a flu shot, neither have my kids and we've never caught the flu....I feel like I've just jinxed myself big time...*runs off to knock on wood*
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    I haven't been sick in years. I had a constant string of upper respiratory/ear/sinus infections as a kid, but i haven't been dog sick in a long time.

Injuries, on the other hand.... That's been another matter entirely.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I haven't been sick in almost two years. I never get sick. I do however get pretty bad allergies from pollen and grass though so that makes up for it. I wash my hands. I really think that prevents 99% of illnesses.
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    If I feel queazy, I put a tea spoon of Cider vinegar in a pint of water, it works for me.

:drinker:
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    :angry: Currently have tonsillitis. :angry:

Think of all that ice cream!

:drinker:
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Beggining of June. But fine now.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    The last time I was sick was last year before Christmas. Since I have been eating healthy and losing weight, I have not been sick once. Even when my kids were both sick I never even got a sniffle.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    The last time I was sick was right before I started eating right and exercising! About 8 or 9 months ago, I have been superb since!
  • MrsKillough
    MrsKillough Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm hardly ever properly sick. I get mild colds from time to time, but nothing that's not fixed by a hot bath and an early night, so probably more to do with really stressful times at work.

The last time I vomited was 3 years ago, due to food poisoning (at a buffet not cooked by me!), and the last time I saw the doctor for anything other than contraception was 2002, the same year as I last took a day off work sick.

I'm just lucky with good genes, I think. My mum's the same, and my Grandma, who was fighting fit until she was 92, was the same too.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    It's as if this was a jinx. I just said I haven't been sick on over a year since I changed my diet and what happens? I realize I am sick. :(
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    New years eve 2008. Tonsilitus with a really bad fever. Used to have tonsilitus 3 times a year up until that point, not been ill since... *she says* I'll be I'll for weeks now... lol
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I caught a cold from my husband in the fall of last year and got badly sick. Beginning of this year I get a semi cold but it was due to allergies, this I am sure of cuz I know all the symptoms I get, (my eyes water a lot to the point where it looks like im crying, my face is swollen, I develop a horrible runny and stuffy nose and I get a cough). I got hit with my allergies badly around my birthday last month and it was awful.

I usually can't even tell anymore if its a cold or just horrible allergies but I know last month was allergies.

If any of you, don't have any allergies please be thankful.
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    The last time I got sick was in February of last year. That was a big deal with 6 weeks spent in hospital and 3 months off work, so I really don't need more of that now. *knocks on wood*
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    2004 or 2005. The doctor thought my broken ribs were the result of me and my wife's hanky panky. Come to find out I had WALKING PNEUMONIA! I havent been sick since. Actually they had to force me to go home that day.