Options

Replies

• wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Started at 323 and I am still in the 300's. I would love to have some friends who know how the 300's feel, add me! :)
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    i started out as 347lbs last jan 2012 and now I am 245 lbs and I did that in six months with all the holiday food i did not really gain no weight just kind of mantained feel free to add me to your friends list I will try to help as much as I can
  • dino143637
    Options
    I started at 356 last week, and am down to 352. Pretty good so far, but i really need supportive people to help me along. This site has really helped put things in perspective.
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started at 323 in the beginning of August, and now I'm 261. :)
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    i started at 380 pounds and now weigh 201 pounds :)
  • RichardAceves
    RichardAceves Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Started at 315 down to 260 been at 260 for a couple of months now going to get down to 200!
  • Vettech2014
    Options
    I started out at 385 as of this morning I'm 331. Please add me we can never have enough support.
  • Stargazer37
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting at exactly 300 lbs. My highest weight ever was 350 in 2004, I started weight watchers then and lost 30 lbs, then got really sick wih a health issue and lost another 50 lbs. Duto medicine for said health issue, gained 50 lbs back. Hovered between 290-315, 2012 I made it to 280, lost my motivation and am now starting AGAIN at 300. *BIG GIANT SIGH* Soooo, I could use some support, I would really really like to keep up my motivation and yours so please, feel free to add me as a friend and/or message me anytime! The more the merrier! :smile:
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!!!!!! before I started MFP I weighed 363!!! Currently I weigh 234 and still losing!!!! Target goal is 170!!!
  • athenamperez
    Options
    Yes absolutely!! I started 17 days ago at 365.5 and Im down 15. Keep it up, you can do it!!! :)
  • Touchdown73
    Touchdown73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Started at 312lbs...down to 220 now....still working my way down
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I did.

SW 300
    CW 199
    GW 147 ....wanted to be different :)

Good luck!
  • mamichulababy
    Options
    this is so hard but i need someone to help wit what i can do to lose more weight nd how to do it i need help someone plz help me plz
  • garciabnm
    garciabnm Posts: 138
    Options
    i started out at 317 . now im down to 177..feel better and yunger than ever!!
  • simplesweetpea
    simplesweetpea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 35lbs during my pregnancy just eating healthy so you can do it during your pregnancy without harming your baby. :) congrats
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What an awesome post to stumble upon! Have read through half the pages and it is so inspiring to someone who is only 3 weeks into this change of life.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    this is so hard but i need someone to help wit what i can do to lose more weight nd how to do it i need help someone plz help me plz
    What kind of help are you looking for and what are you doing now for diet and exercise?
  • damizhectik
    Options
    Me too, add me if you want xxxx
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Based on the number of people who replied to this thread you are not alone here. I never realized so many started out their journey being 300 pounds or more. My highest was 497 and over many years I have gotten down to what I am now 364. I started again this year so my ticker only show the pounds I lost so far this year. It is a long road especially when you have other medical conditions but I know we can all DO IT! I am looking for friends so OP or anyone else please feel free to send me a friends request. I need all the help and support I can get.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!