Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• humanismu
    humanismu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I got close but not quite there!!! Good luck on getting to a new you!!!
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yep started at 374
    10 lbs from ONEderland
    Happy to support others efforts
  • rustyvicinie
    rustyvicinie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    pretty close... Started out at 290 and would have crossed 300 most certainly if I hadn't started. Down 20 in 2 months
    Still a way to go but on the path!
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    yes, started at over 300
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was 340 at my heaviest in Sept. 2012. I have a long way to go yet but feel free to add me and we can support each other!

Anyone can add me if they like :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    301-208... Can be done. Just need to be ready to make a lifestyle change xxxx
  • starsonlyhope
    Options
    I started at 312, today I weighed in at 298. Anyone is free to add me!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I started at 386, presurgery. Lost 20 pounds before surgery and the rest since. I still have about 90 pounds to "ideal" weight. :smile:
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    heaviest was 590. Currently at 545. Need to be 502 to get surgery.
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Started at my highest 320. Now, I'm at 305, looking for the 2 club.
  • Dan4495
    Dan4495 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I weighed 320 when I went on a medically supervised ultra low calorie diet in 2011. I was at 216 lbs at my final weigh in in December 2011. After going back on real food my weight climbed back to 240 lbs over the next year. I am now back on a diet and trying to lose weight the slow but healthy and hopefully more sustainable way this time with healthy eating and plenty of exercise. I am at 232 lbs today with a target weight of 185.
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Well I started close to 300. 290 and now I am 202 lbs
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Started around 360- 3 weeks later at 345, My goal is to get to 200 in a year!
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Well I started close to 300. 290 and now I am 202 lbs

Well done you!

I started at 371 and am now 346.
  • grandbabiesfive
    Options
    Good afternoon, I just started I don't say the D word (DIET) but weight lost :drinker: the first of this year. I wieghed myself and did not think I was that much. I know I was overweight but until the scale did not know how much. It showed 295lbs. I am the heavest in my family. Being a diabetic which I was diagnosis with years ago it all started with the weight gain. To avoid using the needle my doctor said I have to lost weight because right now it is just pills I take:drinker: My goal this year is to be down at least 100 pounds. With grandkids I can't run and play with hurts my feeling, but I know this is something that I did to myself, and it is something that I have to do myself. I now have the determination to see this thru. I will be letting everyone know how it is going with with. Just look for me on the post. Keep up the good work to everyone. Love reading the post, a friend told me about this site.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I've lost 155 pounds and am still over 300 :(
  • VAEnergyMan
    Options
    16 months ago, I weigh 324. I exercise my weight down to 285 and quit when the cold weather got here. A friend of mind show me my fitness pal after I started gaining the weight back. January 10, 2013, I was back up to 308, so the next morning I started tracking everything on mfp. This morning I weigh 282. My goal is to get to 200lbs and see where I need to be after that. I have some close friends that are also losing weight on here, my concern though is when they get to their goal, I won't have there support. My wife don't really support me, because I have been on a diet most of our marry life, she is tired of hearing about it.
  • Billingbunny
    Billingbunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there ! I am a 5'9'' woman who started at 330 pounds as her last known weight. I am now down to 301 pounds. About to leave the 300's behind me. This journey has been so worth it! I am excited to meet the thin me, since we have never crossed paths before. I have been big my entire life. I grew tall and fast and I felt big and was a little chubby , so I think I ate horribly all my life because of that.
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I started at 334, today I was at 201.8!!!!! It can be done!!!!!
  • jen8239
    jen8239 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yup, going on two years strong now, with a little break this past Holiday season. I started at 325 and now at 185 hoping to hit goal of 135 by the end of this year. Wish me luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!