Phitbits Row the world

Options
124»

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I've reported what I had as I could see Cynthia's team were going to try to beat us to the line. We were well ahead of them yesterday so I've no doubt we're well over.
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not reporting in sooner, wedding yesterday in a signal dead zone meant i couldn't get any 3g to log on. means I'll add yesterday's to today....if i need to? Are we around? Are we doing a second lap?
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    We are the champions....

:-)

Nice to know that a bunch of committed but non-excessive exercisers can win one of these things! We rock.

Lee seems to have 'parked' us, so I don't think going round again is an option. We should find something else to do togehter though - this was fun. Plus, Tim missed out on such a big chunk of it!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    awww victims of our own success, I was planning on it taking me nicely up to the end of the month - I have just registered for the 5*50 challenge which starts on 8th September so I am looking forward to that too :)

I have really enjoyed being part of this challenge and it's the icing on the cake that we came in first :)
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    if anyone finds anything similar/wants to do something else...etc...let me know!
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    I'm in for something new as well. We did GREAT!