Options

Replies

• madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    look at this guy went wayyyyy down hill

fabio.jpg
    mfp11.jpg
    opppps my bad the top is what i think i look like when iam drunk the bottom is when i sober up ........... carry on

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    way to funny
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    markhamill.jpg

Looking more like his father every day:

AnakinDeathScene.png
  • casiopeiya
    casiopeiya Posts: 34
    Options
    This is especially sad because she's still very young.

2mg777s.jpg

she looks like 50 now :(
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    this post doesn't seem right, we are all going to get old, some of us have been through tough times. it would be great if the people who post pics of others to make fun, put a photo of when they were 20 and another when your 45 or older. some may be great.
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options
    I know, I was told if I didn't have anything nice to say I should keep my big trap shut but this makes me sad. People age, people do drugs that destroy them, and people gain weight. I mean seriously this is a sight designed to track diet and exercise. I guarantee that we all aren't supermodels (myself included). Could you imagine how heart broken you'd be if someone posted pictures of any of you going, "my goodness, she/he really let themselves go/got fat/etc"?

Chit chat, fun and games. Clue's in the title, and no I'm no supermodel and I'm getting older but if I let things get to me what people say or do about me I'd be an emotional wreck instead of having the sense of humour and sense of self that I do have!!

Plus, these are folks that to be in the spotlight is their job, they have made it their job to be seen. They also have been convinced that the only way they can continue to be in the spotlight is to ruin themselves with plastic surgery, or they have let drugs suck them in, like they can't see what they are actually doing to themselves. There are plenty of people in the limelight that have aged gracefully, or made sure they are being healthy and look great, no matter what age. Men like Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, they have always managed to look good (maybe not in every single pic, but they still look good at any age).

I'm also willing to post pictures of people who either retained their hotness factor or kept getting more attractive. One for me is the eternal grace and beauty of Julie Andrews.
    64050734.jpg
    3.jpg
    Always beautiful, and classy. I would love to know this womans beauty routine.

Totally agree!!

I love love love her!!! From Mary Poppins to The Princess Diaries!!! :) All of everything in between...fave being The Sound of Music!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Man, these pics are just depressing!!! I agree, people age and that's natural...but drugs and alcohol are a different story..

Ah well, I still have Jon Bon Jovi....
    IMO, he's way hotter now than he was back in the day!
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    markhamill.jpg

I refuse to believe the after picture if Mark Hamill
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Here's one for the complainers...I say this one got better with age!!

John-Stamos-As-Uncle-Jessie.bmp

220px-JohnStamosHWoFFeb2012.jpg

He's delightful. :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    With the exception of the profile pic of Marynificent - this was the biggest waste of time I've seen here. Pretty pathetic how you all like to see people fall apart...

I'm somewhat in an agreeance with you here, but I hope this thread will be more of a motivator for others on what not to do than a celeb bashing party.

Nope.. striclty a celeb bashing party....
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This used to be martha stewart??

enhanced-buzz-12005-1305228862-15.jpg

Yes, this is Martha Stewart and if you take into consideration she's pushing 70 or is 70, she still looks pretty damn good.
    I would love to look like Martha Stewart when I'm 70. But wow am I blown away by her modeling photos! Gorgeous!
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Absolutely!

Agreed!!!

UNCLE JESSIE!!! Common, he was hot in the 80's...and he's just gotten better and changed with the times! ;)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Janice D!ckinson....too much plastic!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I know, I was told if I didn't have anything nice to say I should keep my big trap shut but this makes me sad. People age, people do drugs that destroy them, and people gain weight. I mean seriously this is a sight designed to track diet and exercise. I guarantee that we all aren't supermodels (myself included). Could you imagine how heart broken you'd be if someone posted pictures of any of you going, "my goodness, she/he really let themselves go/got fat/etc"?

Chit chat, fun and games. Clue's in the title, and no I'm no supermodel and I'm getting older but if I let things get to me what people say or do about me I'd be an emotional wreck instead of having the sense of humour and sense of self that I do have!!

Plus, these are folks that to be in the spotlight is their job, they have made it their job to be seen. They also have been convinced that the only way they can continue to be in the spotlight is to ruin themselves with plastic surgery, or they have let drugs suck them in, like they can't see what they are actually doing to themselves. There are plenty of people in the limelight that have aged gracefully, or made sure they are being healthy and look great, no matter what age. Men like Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, they have always managed to look good (maybe not in every single pic, but they still look good at any age).

I had to find one! He still looks yummy!

5gGAm.jpg
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    This is an interesting thread. More like a KRAZY thread.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

yes he did
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    markhamill.jpg

No way. Seriously?! I never would have guessed that was him.
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    scaled.php?server=534&filename=tumblrlxgofaqj581r19wu2.jpg&res=landing
    to this
    scaled.php?server=26&filename=courtneylovej.jpg&res=landing
  • UnleashingLovely
    Options
    Okay. These people had their pictures posted every day of their life. And they let themself get that way. They were completely stupid and didn't access their potential. If they were willing to let themselves do that with infinite possibilities then why should we protect them when they couldn't protect themselves? Besides maybe they need a little wake-up call.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Leonardo DiCaprio!! Look back at the Titanic........ahh gorgeous! Now..not so much :/

Are you kidding me???? Hes finally hot!
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    I dont know how to post pics...but I havent seen anyone mention Benecio Del Toro, so I'll say him.