Support from women 150-170lbs who want to drop 10-15lbs!

Options
124»

Replies

• KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    hello everyone thought i would give a little insight to what i did to drop the weight....i started off my journey at 162lbs wanted to drop 20lbs...and get to 142....I succeeded by just counting calories...making sure i ate at least up to my calorie goal..maybe a little under if i didn't exercise which honestly was about once a week i didn't when i was still dropping....my calorie goal was about 1400....and my exercise included the elliptical about 20-30mins a day along with a 1.5 hour walk daily...i took me from January to June to get to 142lbs and by my birthday July 7th I said goodbye to the 140's :)
  • erinup
    erinup Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect group for me. Although trugh be told after vacation and an injury last month I am looking at more like 15-20 - doh! But I am refocused and working on it. I am currently working out 5 days a week - most days is 40 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of weights. If I do an 1+ hour of cycling I let that be a substitute for cardio/weight workout. I am trying to eat 150 +/- within my calories for the day including exercise calories and my goal is to have 50% or less be carbs. I am giving myself one free day a week. I must admit though - the weekends are really tough for me to track. Friday after work til Sunday night is a challenge!

Feel free to add me!
  • MillerCrock
    MillerCrock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love a support group like this!
  • katelyth
    katelyth Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm 162, and would like to drop 15!
  • runlisaloo
    runlisaloo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I LOVE nightclub cardio!!! Are you still doing it?
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm 170 lbs and I have about 35lbs to lose. My goal weight is 145lbs.

I run and strength train.