JUNE STARTERS - Monday Weigh In - October 19th

Options
SW 208.5
LW 176
CW 176

I had no change in weight this week ... hey ... it's better then gaining :happy:

Replies

• linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Man I've been so bad at this!

SW - 300
    GW - 150
    LW - 279.5
    Current weight (10/18/09) - 275.2
  • Melissa_123
    Options
    I hate that the weight loss is slowing down.:grumble: I knew it would happen but....

SW 181
    LW 149
    TW 148
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    weighing in on wednesday...hoping to be down to 192

*fingers crossed* :bigsmile:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    I weigh in on fridays. :ohwell: But I've got some good news!

I went to seaworld yesterday with my friends, and to my surprise and great delight, I found that I fit into the normal roller coaster seats again! Whooo!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    CW 145
    GW 135

145 was my original goal and I changed it to 135, However, it seems that my body likes this weight because nothing i do is working. :grumble: PLATEAU :grumble:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
    LW: 214.4
    CW: 211.6

Progress this week: - 2.8 lbs
    Total Progress: - 41.8 lbs

I am off work but having a pretty busy day with errands. Take care all and have a great week!

T
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Just checking in. I weigh in Wednesday. Hopefully I'll feel better by tomorrow so I can hit the gym for the walking challange. I think I have the flu. :ohwell:

I haven't been eating too good. Hardly eating at all and even that comes back up. :sad: I have a dr app today so I hope they can give me something so I'll feel better.

Happy Monday everyone!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on fridays. :ohwell: But I've got some good news!

I went to seaworld yesterday with my friends, and to my surprise and great delight, I found that I fit into the normal roller coaster seats again! Whooo!

That's great news!!!!
  • schlieffen
    Options
    SW 182.4
    LW 151.2
    CW 150.0 (-1.2lbs)

I hit my original goal of 150lbs! :bigsmile: Sooooo close to the 140's!!! :love: I'm still carrying around some extra flab, so I updated my goal to 130lbs.

I bought the new wii fit plus yesterday, so hopefully that gets me back into the exercising groove. I haven't done anything in two weeks now (:grumble:) and I need to get back into a routine.

Congrats to all the losers (datenshi... 2.8lbs is awesome!!) and all the maintainers (at least it wasn't a gain!) :flowerforyou:
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    Finally a little more movement! Down 3.5 this week. Also, I went to buy a skirt for an event this weekend. I found a skirt I really liked but it was a size Medium - I can't remember the last time I bought anything in size Medium...well, it fit and I am wearing it this weekend!

SW 265
    LW 232
    TW 227.75
  • busymom74
    Options
    yellowhouse, that's down 4.25 on my spreadsheet. :happy: Good job!!

I'm feeling a bit better, not 100%. I'm gonna hit the gym after work though or I'm gonna go crazy!
    I won't have a chance to weigh in tomorrow so:

SW- 195
    LW- 169.5
    CW- 166.9

Down 2.6 but I'm sure once I feel better and can keep more food down it'll be a gain.

Good luck everyone!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    wow! I just realised there's only 6.9 lbs standing between me and my mini goal of 160 by Dec 4. That's my halfway point!! :happy: :love:
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    Finally a little more movement! Down 3.5 this week. Also, I went to buy a skirt for an event this weekend. I found a skirt I really liked but it was a size Medium - I can't remember the last time I bought anything in size Medium...well, it fit and I am wearing it this weekend!

SW 265
    LW 232
    TW 227.75

oops it was 228.75 so down 3.25.
  • busymom74
    Options
    O.k. :smile: Still, though GOOD JOB!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Bumping for tomorrow's weigh-ers. :laugh:
  • schlieffen
    Options
    yellowhouse - congrats on the medium skirt, that's awesome! :smile:

busymom - wooo, so close to half way! :drinker:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    LW: 195
    CW: 192.5 :bigsmile:

Yay I finally broke through that stupid 193.5 mark. My goal was to be 192 by today but I'll take it!!!

Next mini goal 189 by Nov 4!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    My weight has been jumping all over the place all week, so I'm glad that it decided to land on a lower number for this week :laugh:

Congrats to everyone on the losses; keep it up everyone!

LW: 159
    TW: 158.5

The losses are slowing to a crawl, but a loss is a loss, so I'll take it!
  • busymom74
    Options
    **Bump

I've been crocheting hats like crazy. I wonder how many calories crocheting burns. . . :tongue: :laugh:

Hope everyone is having a good day!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well I am up 0.4 this week. I deserve a gain, I have done nothing but munch it seems. I don't know how to get back on track. I start the week with the best of intentions and then by the weekend I just let loose. We are thinking about going south this winter for a week. Maybe when we decide for sure it may motivate me to try harder. I have been hitting the elliptical though that is why I only gained 0.4 I guess.:ohwell: