What would YOU do?

Replies

• DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    red button for me
  • duckfloats
    duckfloats Posts: 30
    Based on 'expected value', we should all choose the 50% of 100million. I think I'd settle for the sure thing. I'm a big saver, and that $1m would change my savings plan for the rest of my life.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'd take the 50%
    What's life without a gamble? :P

I agree, 50% chance nothing in your life changes 50% chance your life is and your children's life and beyond is changed.... that would be one heck of an adrenalin rush leading up to pushing the button though.
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    The 1M in a heart beat!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Bigger risks, bigger rewards.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,173 Member
    Yep....the million for me, too. Could probably live comfortably on that for years to come.
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    green
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 419 Member
    $1million or 50% chance of nothing..... $1million thanks.
  • On my history with scratch and lotto tickets it would be the mill for me, 50% of nothing is nothing but a 100% of a million is,still a million plus i reckon i would 'not tell anyone' i won a million but i couldnt keep my mouth shut with the big one lol,
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    for me its a no brainer. I would B****slap the guy holding the buttons and run with 101 million
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    for me its a no brainer. I would B****slap the guy holding the buttons and run with 101 million

Or there's that :laugh: :laugh:
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    I would go for the definite 1 million. No questions asked.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    I'd take the million. Too much money would stress me out, oddly enough. Maybe that's selfish.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    I'd go for the 100M
  • Take the million without a doubt! Only gamble what you have to loose and for sure that million would do my bank role some good!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    $1 million

I'm normally a half full type guy, but you have a 50% of getting nothing if you go for the $100 million. Besides, a million would change my life forever and I'm pretty sure I'd never spend that much, regardless if the taxes are 40%.

I'm not greedy - I'd take $20 right about now! LOL!!!!
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    One million, I don't need either and I really don't want 100 million. I'd probably get bored and depressed and end up killing myself overdosing or something lol. Sad,but true.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I'd take the $1M. I'm currently unemployed and the $1M would keep me from being homeless.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    with my luck? Just give me the damn million, I would not win it.
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    is that tax free? if yes i would take the mil at my age its perfect to retire if not lets go for it because after all the taxes most likly be about a mil lol and where do i press?