I think I can! Progress - 25 lbs lost

Options
13»

Replies

• stina0t2
    stina0t2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Hope to have the same type of success.
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Perfect bikini bod!!
  • Balsam1951
    Options
    You look 10 years younger since you've lost weight, goodness I hope it does that for me. I'm 61. LOL
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    You look beautiful. What an inspiration....i'm at your starting weight and can't wait to be at your current weight :D Congrats!!!
  • mommy3fitwechanged
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    So true with the logging in the food. I, too, had no idea how MANY
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    oops, I didn't realize how many calories I was eating either!

Since I found mfp, I have stopped the weight gain and lost just a few pounds.

Now that I am using the mfp more, I am more inspired to stay under 1500 and exercise -- along with more healthy choices and water!

good luck and stay focused!
  • Megandarae
    Megandarae Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    oops, I didn't realize how many calories I was eating either!

Since I found mfp, I have stopped the weight gain and lost just a few pounds.

Now that I am using the mfp more, I am more inspired to stay under 1500 and exercise -- along with more healthy choices and water!

good luck and stay focused!

Yep, I knew I was eating too much but I didn't realize that I was eating WAY too much. Like two heaping plates of spaghetti or an entire box of Red Vines. Portion control has been a huge challenge but it's become easier. I have also looked for "less of two evils" like, instead of eating a bag of Skittles (which I still do sometimes), I'll snack on cherry Tic Tacs throughout the day - in addition to regular meals, of course. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!