Isagenix Cleanse for Life

Options

Replies

• Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mk4xcl3Dbb1r3pz69o1_500.gif

Zombie thread. Also, diet magic will eat your brains.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I can see why you would be turned off by your trainer pushing you to do Isagenix. I've been supplementing with Isagenix for almost 3 years. there IS science behind supplementation. you should do your own research. you can find articles of why water is bad for you. so of course you will find why isagenix is bad for you. it is NOT sold at GNC or walmart. We are a network marketing company. but you can just be a customer. same as going to BJs or Costco. You become a wholesale member and get discounted prices for all products. or i can show you how to get your products for free.. I coach the nutritional cleanse and detox. i personally have done 9day cleanse (which is max 2 days back to back of cleansing once a week for a max of 4 weeks) you eat real food and snack and drink half your body weight in ounces of water. if it doesn't work for you then maybe you didn't follow the recommended program. we have amazing scientists and health advisors on board, including Dr. Bill Andrews and Dr Michael Colgan. it all depends on how you are coached and how you incorporate fitness into your lifestyle. don't believe everything you read online. sometime you need to try it to criticize. since april 2010 i have maintain a FAT loss of over 50lbs, over 50 inches off my body and 15%body fat. started at almost 200lbs and weighed in this morning with my personal trainer at 144! haven't been this weight since i was 15 years old, (i'm 26 now). and there's is science behind your pH level.. if you have fish, ask them what happens when their environment becomes too acidic.. oh yea you can't ask them cause they die! we get SICK when our pH is too acidic.
    done venting :) questions... contact me dkassirer at ventfiness.com

Translated: Dear internet, I don't get enough junk mail in my inbox. Please help me.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    The original post was made in 2012

...and of course some spammer bumped it to try and sell product.

Probably best to not reply to this thread anymore. And yes I see the irony in my post.

dawww my old account is on the first page.

As well as the former "Sidesteal" *LOL* It's like a little wonderful blast from the past! :bigsmile:
  • kristinkerney
    Options
    Started the 30 day cleanse yesterday. Im hungry :( The shakes arent so bad. after everything Im reading it seems that theres many people who dont understand it. youre not just eating 600 calories a day. The shakes and snacks are filled with nutrients and calories and carbs too. ITs a body reset. But I will keep everyone posted on any progress or not but I dont see myself spending as much money as I did on the **** and not at least trying.. sooo, we'll see. Ive also had the gastric bypass too but I had a baby late in the game and cant take of this last 30 lbs. Im not trying to invite hate comments or anything like that. I am trying to stay encouraged and as I said, I will keep you posted on whatever progress I do or do not make :) Thanks.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
  • llautner17
    llautner17 Posts: 2
    Options
    EVERYONE should watch this! unbiased:

http://youtu.be/oVS416TL1Ps
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I have lost a total of 40 lbs, lowered my body fat % from 29% to 13%. I had been in for a physical before starting Isagenix, and just went in again 6 month later, my Dr. was amazed with my improvements. All of my blood work numbers were well with in the "normal" range, and my energy and well being are greatly improved. I told him that I had been using Isagenix and he started looking into it. He contacted me a few days later to let me know he felt Isagenix was probably the most nutrition rich programs he had seen. http://www.isasource.com/isagenix-ingredients.html

Your first post, links to where we can buy your secret product. No thanks.

cccp.jpg
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    thread_resurrection.gif
  • elizabethksteere
    Options
    I have been using the Isagenix products for the past 1 1/2 years and they have absolutely changed my body composition. I was working out 5-6 days a week prior to Isagenix and eating what I thought to be healthy (a lot of greens, fruits, yogurt, protein) but literally reached a point where I thought I would never have the body I hoped for. I thought I could never shape my muscles or torque out my body the way that I truly wanted to until I started using Isagenix. I entered into it with some skepticism but when I finished my first cleanse (releasing 10 lbs of fat I didn't even know I had to lose) I was hooked.

The truth is, most foods are nutritionally bankrupt. The trace minerals that were in the soils and absorbed into plants 50 years ago are simply not there anymore because we have sterilized our soil and changed the way that we process foods. You can read more about that here: http://www.ancient-minerals.com/magnesium-sources/dietary/ (by the way, this is a non-biased, non-Isagenix business article). Isagenix extracts their minerals from ancient soil sources that have not been corrupted by traditional farming. We need 90 things to produce healthy cells, 60 of which are minerals. We need minerals and we aren't getting them from the food like we used to decades ago. Isagenix has found a solution for this.

Beyond this, Isagenix has the best Whey protein that you can find. Whey protein is graded 1-7, 1 being practically equivalent to dog food and 7 being the best, purest source available. In the US, the best graded whey protein source is a 3 - a WHOPPING 3. This is because many cows here are fed terrible foods that cause them to get ecoli - then those cows are milked and their milk is pasteurized so that humans can consume it (pasteurization kills the ecoli… and also most of the protein in it). Isagenix teamed up with a researcher that found the best source of whey protein in the world (found long before Isagenix was formed) to use that source for Isagenix products. This source is in New Zealand, the whey comes from cows that are not fed hormones or antibiotics and the source of whey is a grade 7. Its the best you can get. If you do any research on whey protein at all - you will discover that New Zealand cows offer the purest source.

Additionally, as if these things weren't enough to form a solid product - Isagenix has made recovering from workouts and vitamin/mineral absorption so much more effective. Isagenix is packed with amino acids (this is what helps you recover from workouts - ask any personal trainer, literally any one of them) and Isagenix protein is absorbed at a rate of 80-85% (to give you an idea of how huge that is - an organic chicken breast is typically only absorbed at a rate of 30-35%).

Finally, no matter where you are at - this nutrition can help you. If your goal is to build muscle, lose weight or just be the healthiest you can be - Isagenix nutrition can help you achieve your goals. Perhaps your trainer is going about it in the wrong way and has pushed you and made you feel uncomfortable, but to be completely honest with you - after you've experienced how great you can feel on this kind of nutrition it is so hard not to share it with literally everyone you care about because you KNOW how good it could be for them! You aren't going to lose muscle mass using this nutrition - quite the opposite actually - I have gained about 15 lbs of muscle since beginning Isagenix (and I haven't changed my fitness routine).

Also - a 9 day cleanse is not starving yourself for 9 days - you eat 15 or more meals throughout the cleanse - not all of which are Isagenix based. This company is on a mission to help people get healthy again, both physically and financially and they pay their biggest product users to share the products with others instead of paying for celebrity endorsements and commercials. Wouldn't you rather support a product coming from someone you know and trust than a celebrity that got paid off? People are passionate about these products because they work. They're formulated by a man they've nicknamed the "mineral man", who also developed Bare Minerals makeup - he is a no compromise, stand-up guy and knows more than anyone in the industry about formulating the best mineral-based nutrition.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Thread just won't die.

On the plus side, we don't have to retype how this is a complete waste of time and money, and the only reason people are passionate about this product is because it's a pyra... sorry, MLM.
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I lost 300 pounds in 30 seconds!

Thanks, Megashake!
  • dlmitchell57
    dlmitchell57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are a weight loss success! You're are awesome!! Why change things up??? You are questioning the cleanse...just go with your instincts. If it's not something you want to try, then skip it. I bet you've lost more weight and know more about losing it than your trainer. Stay healthy!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Your trainer sounds like a used car sales man crossed with a snake oil salesman. Dump him and find one who isn't like this. I had a chiropractor who was always pushing crap like this.
  • MissyV16
    MissyV16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done many cycles of the cleanse and it works! You DO eat. There are a couple of days out of the 9 where you cleanse and it is recommended that you just have the drink, but even if you have to eat something, it works. It cleanses your body of all the toxins and crap you don't need and replaces it with the nutrients and pro-biotics that fuel your body. Don't knock it until you either try it, or research it. It is not a weight loss program, it is a cleansing system. It just so happens that weight loss is an awesome side effect.
  • Wetcoaster
    Options
    I have done many cycles of the cleanse and it works! You DO eat. There are a couple of days out of the 9 where you cleanse and it is recommended that you just have the drink, but even if you have to eat something, it works. It cleanses your body of all the toxins and crap you don't need and replaces it with the nutrients and pro-biotics that fuel your body. Don't knock it until you either try it, or research it. It is not a weight loss program, it is a cleansing system. It just so happens that weight loss is an awesome side effect.

MLM sales pitch is strong........................
  • jenecampbell
    Options
    I suggest you research the body in alkaline state. You might surprised at how "crazy" the trainer is.
  • jenecampbell
    Options
    Is suggest researching why your body needs to be in an alkaline state you might have something different to say.
  • DPruneda17
    DPruneda17 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of posts are bashing people that have had results using Isagenix products. I don't sell it. Never have. Never will. But I've used it. I was eating healthy, watching all my calories, working out everyday, and was stuck at my weight. Had only lost 4 lbs in 2.5 months. So I tried Isagenix. Did the cleanse, and the shakes. I dropped 6 lbs the first 2 weeks. Then ended up losing a total of 18lbs within 2 months, just by drinking two meal-replacement shakes a day (eating a healthy dinner, and snacks), and working out. Since I was at my goal weight, I went to one shake a day, then stopped all together to maintain. I've gained 7lbs in the last year since being off Isagenix as well as not eating as good. I've since started eating good, watching my calories and macros, and working out hard. I haven't lost a single pound. Might just do another 30 day Isagenix with a cleanse to get me past this hump!

If it's not for you, it's not for you. It's just an option. But I'm sure someone will make fun of me for doing it. :wink:
  • Wetcoaster
    Options
    I know a lot of posts are bashing people that have had results using Isagenix products. I don't sell it. Never have. Never will. But I've used it. I was eating healthy, watching all my calories, working out everyday, and was stuck at my weight. Had only lost 4 lbs in 2.5 months. So I tried Isagenix. Did the cleanse, and the shakes. I dropped 6 lbs the first 2 weeks. Then ended up losing a total of 18lbs within 2 months, just by drinking two meal-replacement shakes a day (eating a healthy dinner, and snacks), and working out. Since I was at my goal weight, I went to one shake a day, then stopped all together to maintain. I've gained 7lbs in the last year since being off Isagenix as well as not eating as good. I've since started eating good, watching my calories and macros, and working out hard. I haven't lost a single pound. Might just do another 30 day Isagenix with a cleanse to get me past this hump!

If it's not for you, it's not for you. It's just an option. But I'm sure someone will make fun of me for doing it. :wink:

What did you cleanse?
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I suggest you research the body in alkaline state. You might surprised at how "crazy" the trainer is.

Why did you do this.
    Why did you dig up a dead thread.
    Why.